"Clipping the Wings of the Angels" - eight Hells Angels arrested in Pattaya as "threat to Thai society"

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, Techno Viking said:

Google data dots.

Data Dots do not have DNA, they have unique features that are man made, anyway the original question, which was made by a member jokingly 'tongue in cheek' was how do you DNA a car, loosely meaning cars themselves do not have DNA, he was not being serious and nor was I.

You can of course get DNA from any items that came from any living thing that are within a car, of that there is no dispute.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who wears colours of a notorious outlaw motorcycle gang doesn't need to be investigated. they need to be locked up. They're not there for a bloody holiday (wearing colours). Otherwise, why would you draw attention to yourself?

What do you think a strung out investigation is going to find? Obviously something already known.

Don't forget, this is Thailand, not the U.K., not the U.S. They (Thai Police) can do a "sniff test" on anyone on the beach, or pretty much what ever they want and might earn them a Baht. 

4 hours ago, tingtongtourist said:

What about the drugs? Where are the drugs?

A bargirl tell me a few days ago they had a big bust on some Aussie guys in Pattaya.

I think she read from a Thai sorce like Thaii wrath or something.

She said guns found but also was very sure the article mention of ice yaba and many drugs.

Could be another mob but if there is money laundering then usually some drugs involved also

....a bar girl told me.   Hahaha! Thanks for the laughs.

19 hours ago, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

So what you're saying is, this was for the Big Show. The military junta will smile, rejoice and pass on their good wishes to the RTP for doing their jobs but the club members "arrested" will be back on their Harleys tomorrow. The money will keep flowing and everybody will be happy. 

Probably back on 'em already going by the lack of "bodies" in the photos!

2 hours ago, MrPatrickThai said:

Whatever happened to the other OZ criminal, Sharky, who tried messing with the Thai police. 

Send them all back to face justice in their own land. However, the Angels will have enough money to pay off the Thai police.

Just the usual "non follow up" scenario.

6 hours ago, tingtongtourist said:

What about the drugs? Where are the drugs?

A bargirl tell me a few days ago they had a big bust on some Aussie guys in Pattaya.

I think she read from a Thai sorce like Thaii wrath or something.

She said guns found but also was very sure the article mention of ice yaba and many drugs.

Could be another mob but if there is money laundering then usually some drugs involved also

Probably the corrupt cops are also drug dealers. They just went back on sale on the market.

I wanted to be a member of the feared Dagenhan Chapter yonks ago. They told me I had to learn to ride a bike and ditch my Vespa. I found the bigger bikes too fast, too scary, They kicked me to the kerb. All five of them told me "Take up fishing".

1 minute ago, owl sees all said:

I wanted to be a member of the feared Dagenhan Chapter yonks ago. They told me I had to learn to ride a bike and ditch my scooter. I found the bigger bikes too scary, They kicked me to the kerb. "Take up fishing" they said; all five of them.

That's cool :biggrin: in mod and rocker days I use to kick Mod scoot riders of the road as I passed them on my Triumph 500 twin motorcycle.

I am reformed now. :laugh:

3 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

That's cool :biggrin: in mod and rocker days I use to kick Mod scoot riders of the road as I passed them on my Triumph 500 twin motorcycle.

I am reformed now. :laugh:

If it was you Kwasaki (10 June 1964; outside the chippy at the Heathway; 7 pm) I'd like you to know it hurt.

46 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

If it was you Kwasaki (10 June 1964; outside the chippy at the Heathway; 7 pm) I'd like you to know it hurt.

:laugh: Not me but Dagenham that was a tough area, I was not a rocker for long It was just a faze didn't really like belonging to gangs. 

8 hours ago, MrPatrickThai said:

Whatever happened to the other OZ criminal, Sharky, who tried messing with the Thai police. 

Send them all back to face justice in their own land. However, the Angels will have enough money to pay off the Thai police.

You mean the police.that.robbed him..Yhe cowards that hid.in the station lol.

My experiences rubbing shoulders with HA has always been very supportive and they had nothing to really gain from me. 

I went to their official bar in Pattaya and the owners (big scary guys - haha) were very welcoming and warm. I'm very short, drive a small white motorbike, and have small tattoos nobody can see so I don't think they were hoping to recruit me. 

The other time was at their 2 boxing fund raisers at Boxing World. They all greeted me and ensured we were all comfortable in our seats. 

2 minutes ago, stravers said:

My experiences rubbing shoulders with HA has always been very supportive and they had nothing to really gain from me. 

I went to their official bar in Pattaya and the owners (big scary guys - haha) were very welcoming and warm. I'm very short, drive a small white motorbike, and have small tattoos nobody can see so I don't think they were hoping to recruit me. 

The other time was at their 2 boxing fund raisers at Boxing World. They all greeted me and ensured we were all comfortable in our seats. 

And John Gotti used to throw on he77 of a 4th of July party out in Bensonhurst, Queens back in the late 80's.  It didn ' t stop him from having Paul Castellano killed though and becoming head of the Gambino family

The  'Chin"  Gigante used to walk down Bleecker St, NYC in pajamas and a robe.  He was head of the Genovese family.  But to look at him you would think he had alzheimers.

Archived