Nine suspects questioned by CSD for allegedly having sex with a 15-year old girl

webfact

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

This post is to me a good example that there is a 'diverse cross-section of adult opinions'........ One bloke may like vanilla and another Strawberry........ And that is perfectly normal........ Why???????????? do SOME FOLKS here on ThaiVisa try to force chocolate on all the others............... Some like younger and some like older ladies ......... So what is the Problem?????

Desires and 'opinions' are much like Ars_holes....... EVERYBODY HAS ONE (and it is their own and I might add 'God-given')..........

Why does some folks want to push their opinions on others?????????? If you don't like another persons opinions...... don't buy him another beer....... Buy a beer for that 'older-lady' (TOO OFTEN WE FORGET 'CHARITY") in the bar who probably don't get that many 'drinks'.......... I can guarntee that it will be 'money well spent'.........

MIND YOU.............. This is just my opinion and you all are welcome to yours..................

I just like hot and sexy with big boobs, age is irrelevant ?

18 hours ago, ZeVonderBearz said:

Thanks. I had no idea things like this happened elsewhere in the world too, and I especially didn't expect it to take place in The Land of Flat Pack Furniture. 

"Thank You!"

23 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

You said... "So it's OK to rape a teenager that smokes and drops out of school!?  You can't be serious!!!....... How can you make that fit in to my comment?????????????  Go back and take a little time to re-read things.... then explain

Oh the irony. 

Youre getting yourself  all excited and quoting the wrong person again. Seems to be a regular occurrence. I never said that it was someone else so do the decent thing and "go back and take a little time to re-read things"......and apologise. 

If you're struggling to distinguish who is saying what I suggest you remove yourself from the discussion to save further embarrassment. 

.........and  stop shouting,  It's against forum rules. 

Edited by Kadilo

23 hours ago, sanemax said:

I do realise you are upset about the butt boys predickament and the lack of sympathy for them here on TV , but theres no need to seek retribution by making insinuations against posters on here

Wrong.  What concerns me are grown men who consistently appear in threads regarding underage sexual abuse  of children and whose mindset is to default to either finding excuses for the abusers or deflecting attention away from them to another subject. As has happened in this thread. 

Of course all while they understand what the abusers did was wrong blah blah blah but..........  

If my posts make you feel uncomfortable as you feel I am "insinuating against posters" then that is your perception. I am not responsible for how you feel and I will continue to highlight these occurrences when I feel it is appropriate. 

PS " butt boys predickament"- would be amusing if you didn't actually think it was the correct spelling. 

Edited by Kadilo

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

Wrong.  What concerns me are grown men who consistently appear in threads regarding underage sexual abuse  of children and whose mindset is to default to either finding excuses for the abusers or deflecting attention away from them to another subject. As has happened in this thread. 

That is just in your imagination, there have been no instances of posters excusing the abuse of Children .

10 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Wrong.  What concerns me are grown men who consistently appear in threads regarding underage sexual abuse  of children and whose mindset is to default to either finding excuses for the abusers

Why does this concern you?  There are excuses made for the subject of every single thread on Thaivisa.  Why should the abusers of a 15 year old girl not be allowed excuses?  You have absolutely no idea if they all knew she was 15, and it's entirely plausible that (some) of them didn't.  If you find basic logic concerning then your grievance seems to be of your own making.

15 minutes ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

Why does this concern you?  There are excuses made for the subject of every single thread on Thaivisa.  Why should the abusers of a 15 year old girl not be allowed excuses?  You have absolutely no idea if they all knew she was 15, and it's entirely plausible that (some) of them didn't.  If you find basic logic concerning then your grievance seems to be of your own making.

I’m happy with my position and clearly you are happy with those who look to make excuses for child abuse. 

We are of a different mindset. It takes all sorts. 

Edited by Kadilo

1 hour ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

Is that what you call bigoted, a mindset?

I’ll assume that was meant for me as i used the word mindset so let me spell it out for the final time you as you are obviously  a bit slow. 

A mindset is a state of mind that someone has. My mindset when I see underage girls being abused by adult men who know they are underage (many have already confessed)  is one of disgust and irrespective of the child’s background I feel compassion and sympathy towards the abused. 

Some take the opposite mindset, let’s call them the excusers. They put out a one liner to the effect of “while it is wrong  “ then go onto find any number of excuses to mitigate against the abusers even though some of these are senior officials now on the run. They will include trashing the child, her background, her family, anything to divert attention away from the perverts. When the excuses run out they often start to deflect the attention onto a different subject. I often question why someone would spend so much time excusing/ deflecting from the disgusting behaviour of these people and so little time showing any sort of compassion for the blameless child. People can make their own minds up. 

They/ you have a different mindset to me.

Hope that’s made it a bit clearer. 

Edited by Kadilo

On 12/9/2017 at 10:40 PM, Kadilo said:

I’m happy with my position and clearly you are happy with those who look to make excuses for child abuse. 

We are of a different mindset. It takes all sorts. 

All pedophiles should hang.

On 12/10/2017 at 12:56 AM, Kadilo said:

I’ll assume that was meant for me as i used the word mindset so let me spell it out for the final time you as you are obviously  a bit slow. 

A mindset is a state of mind that someone has. My mindset when I see underage girls being abused by adult men who know they are underage (many have already confessed)  is one of disgust and irrespective of the child’s background I feel compassion and sympathy towards the abused. 

Some take the opposite mindset, let’s call them the excusers. They put out a one liner to the effect of “while it is wrong  “ then go onto find any number of excuses to mitigate against the abusers even though some of these are senior officials now on the run. They will include trashing the child, her background, her family, anything to divert attention away from the perverts. When the excuses run out they often start to deflect the attention onto a different subject. I often question why someone would spend so much time excusing/ deflecting from the disgusting behaviour of these people and so little time showing any sort of compassion for the blameless child. People can make their own minds up. 

They/ you have a different mindset to me.

Hope that’s made it a bit clearer. 

All pedophiles should hang.