is there something wrong with the search function

I have looked for extension of stay based on retirement with ''documents'' and various other combinations but hardly a hit

could someone who has up to date knowledge of the'' extension of stay based on retirement'' paperwork

I have a non-immigrant-o

the money thing/bank letter (day before)

the lease/proof of address

and I will go and pick up an application form ( Tm 47 ?)

a couple of photos and my passport + Tm 6

any thing new  ?     cheers.

The search function works but you might of  not of found anything because the topic titles could of been for retirement visa that many people incorrectly call an extension.

You complete a TM7 form and attach one 4 X 6 photo. Download this package of fillable forms linked together. Fill out one and it will complete the others. BlankFillableFormsPackageTM7-Overstay-TM8-TM47-TM30 (1).pdf  It has about every form you will ever need in it. 

The TM47 form is for 90 day reports.

Bank letter and copies of updated bank book (some offices want the update done on the date you apply).

You may also need copies of the owners house book and ID card attached to the lease.

Copies of passport photo page, visa, entry stamp and TM6 departure card. Some offices may a copy of every page that has a stamp or visa for here.

I always recommend using Google for searches. Search technology is extremely hard, and Google are the experts. To search TV in Google for information related to a specific subject, use

site:www.thaivisa.com <your search terms>