Are you looking to rent a car while in Thailand? Look no further than ExpatCarRent

Jonathan Fairfield

1 hour ago, toolpush said:

Planing also comes to mind. Makes you wonder what type of expat this is?

I rented a car from them for a couple weeks, there are a few more inexpensive car rentals places, but this agency had the best full insurance on their cars, I'd rent from the again - need valid license from home and IDP if you don't have a Thai Drivers License.  No IDP, he doesn't rent to you. 

OH, forgot, he can arrange a driver as well if you don;t want to drive long distance.

Edited by TunnelRat69

I am long term car renter having tried expat car to get quote always very expensive. In October I was quoted 18000 THB per month with excess of 5000 THB on Insurance. I have rented from Avis at 14500 THB per month for 3 months and excess of THB 8000 (CDW) which I feel is fair market price. This is 4th year I have rented from AVIS or Hertz. Only problem I have with them is payment by credit card so I have to use UK card other wise rental is very competitive. Expat Car Rental is on my door step as I live in View Tally 5 but no rates and service is am sorry but very low.

I have been using them on each of my trips, 4 a year for pass few years. I also recommend them.

As far as rentals go, I have found their cars are newer and in good maintained shape. Easy transaction with IMHO a very friendly staff.

Now going to check my spelling, before the "spellcheck" police wake up.

LeoTex