Celebrity jet-ski racer ends up in hospital again after Jomtien accident

webfact

Celebrity jet-ski racer ends up in hospital again after Jomtien accident

7pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Accident prone Thai celebrity Nakhon Silachai - better known as Pern Nakhon - was taken to Bangkok Hospital in Pattaya after crashing his jet-ski in high waves off Jomtien Beach yesterday.

Pern was due to compete today in the Jet-ski World Cup 2017 being held at the resort until Sunday, reported Sanook.

But those plans were dashed after he took out his 1600 cc machine - number 666 - and got slammed into the surf.

Sawang Boriboon medics got the showman to hospital where ER doctors X-rayed the left side of his rib cage to see what damage there was.

In May the hapless Pern was also hospitalized after a boat accident.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-12-08

High waves yesterday off Jomtien??.. I was boating around there and did not see any wave of that kind.....maxi swell coming back from Kho Pai was around 0.4 m together with a period of 1wave every 3 seconds...what a big deal !!!! they really need whatever bs excuse to cover their own mistakes.... 

Hi sound waves and noise from this really obnoxious event that makes this time the worst to be or live even close to this area in the beach . When is it over so I can go back to the beach

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect