Aussie consulate vist in C M today

johnmcc6

from my experiences always been 500 baht.until recent price rise to 1700 baht.great value for money.saves going to bkk.and cuts a lot of red tape.etc etc.also there today and received impeccable friendly service.as always.us aussies are so lucky they come to c.mai.around 4 times a year

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

from my experiences always been 500 baht.until recent price rise to 1700 baht.great value for money.saves going to bkk.and cuts a lot of red tape.etc etc.also there today and received impeccable friendly service.as always.us aussies are so lucky they come to c.mai.around 4 times a year

Actually they came 6 times in 2017 to Chiang Mai. They visit every 2 months and yes it does save a trip to Bangkok. The price increased to AU$70.00 on the 1st January 2017. It will increase again on the 1st January 2018.

6 hours ago, johnmcc6 said:

For 6 years I got it free from the consul here in Chiangmai. There was never a need to go to Bangkok.

yes with Micheal ,those good old days are gone, but i am very  happy with the service they are providing in Cmai ,last year had my passport renewed through them not a hitch took approx 2 to 3 weeks,