Hotel With Wi Fi

imcominsoon

Can anyone recommend a Hotel with wi fi in rooms or any hot spots in cr ?

The only one I know is the Wang Come Hotel in the centre of town.

Good hotel, nice rooms (I guess around 1000 Baht) and walking distance to most attractions of this town.

Limbo :o

I use the Wang Come coffee lounge regularly myself when I can't pick up my neighbours connection with wifi.

:o

Nice quiet place, has two terminals of it's own and a spare modem connection as well as wifi.

TOT come to hook me up by satellite tomorrow though!!! I know they will because they said they will.

Can anyone recommend a Hotel with wi fi in rooms or any hot spots in cr ?
I use the Wang Come coffee lounge regularly myself when I can't pick up my neighbours connection with wifi.

:o

I was wondering what "wi fi" was but connected to "hot spots" I thought it had to be connected to Yet Jod or one of its soi's.

I did not want to answere to show how stupid I am but from some answers it seems to related to Internet-connection and not to some other services.

"wi" must be something with "Wide" but I still wonder what the "hot spots" stands for?

I hope I don't have "wi fi" in my house so my neighbours can pick up my connection!

post-29230-1168996489.gif :Dpost-29230-1168996489.gif

edit: Can you do this trick with the eyes!

Edited by svenivan

I took the liberty of googling and apparently Wi-fi doesn't stand for anything (as for example Hi-fi is High Fidelity). It's just a way of naming electronical products in a way that we know they are compatible. A hot spot is a Wi-fi connection spot or a movie with Don Johnson and Jennifer Connelly, your choice :o

/G

I took the liberty of googling and apparently Wi-fi doesn't stand for anything (as for example Hi-fi is High Fidelity). It's just a way of naming electronical products in a way that we know they are compatible. A hot spot is a Wi-fi connection spot or a movie with Don Johnson and Jennifer Connelly, your choice :D

/G

Well, I donät like Google so I used altavista.com to search for "hot spot".

And then I wanted to se an Image !

And what did I find?

sorry, I don't want to break the Forum rules but it was quite interesting! :D :D :o

:Dpost-29230-1169043528.gif :bah: