Snakes

grahamg

14 hours ago, drayger said:

My wife who was brought up in the jungle has two main categories for explaining these things 

1. no problem

2 . very danger

Sub categories are 

1. No hurt 

2. Hurt

3. Very hurt

4. Can kill dead

According to her this one falls in the category of no problem but hurt . Always find it amusing that she never knows the real names of the critters but I always trust her knowledge of these things as it has been passed down through generations

Brought up in the jungle???

7 hours ago, elektrified said:

Brought up in the jungle???

She is aka lived in a small community in the north they grew tea trees and lived off the land no electricity or running water a hard existence nobody lives there any more we use to go out to the land when we were younger to tend the trees which are still there but it is a 1 hour motorcycle ride along a dirt track then a good hours trek on foot after. To old for that now  and the young ones are not interested they couldn't live without their FB and line for just 24 hour ?

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:59 AM, Thongkorn said:

Why  Kill Snakes,  Snakes are attracted to filth, Try cleaning around your property, No Rats no snakes.

Our property is kept meticulously and we have snakes come in all the time. Snakes are attracted to food, and that may consist of frogs, mice, bugs, fish, chickens. Some snakes eat rats, but rats here are not totally sustained by garbage, some rats here even nest in banana trees where they eat bananas.

I wish you were right, it would be so simple that way.

Edited by Lee4Life

• 4 months later...