Baby Spinach

DineshR

Hello,

Would anyone know where I can buy baby spinach ? Last year around this time, The Mall Korat was selling it. However, this year, I have looked in the Mall Korat, Foodland, TOPs and Lotus and Makro and no one appears to be carrying it.

Looking to buy some for a xmas dinner this year.

Thanks,

Dinesh

Thanks Michael. I live in Korat so could not personally check Villa in Bangkok. I did, however, have a friend go check Villa on Sukhumvit and she says they didn't have it. I did check the web and it seems Villa in Pattaya has it. But I don't know anyone in Pattaya.

Hopefully someone else may know of a source closer to Korat.

Just an update. A friend found some at Villa Market at Ari.  Will be getting some soon.

@Michaelaway .... I have tried making the salad using regular spinach but the taste is not quite the same. It is my fall back in case I was not able to find any.

On 12/15/2017 at 7:38 AM, DineshR said:

Just an update. A friend found some at Villa Market at Ari.  Will be getting some soon.

@Michaelaway .... I have tried making the salad using regular spinach but the taste is not quite the same. It is my fall back in case I was not able to find any.

yeah...the local spinach has a bitter taste and is not suited for salad purposes...OK inna stir fry with some market tofu...garlic, spring onion and a suitable cooking sauce...when ye can find it, haven't seen any at the local talat in yonks...

Archived