Funds Proof At Savannakhet

I'm trying to avoid a red stamp, so I'm going to visit Savannakhet instead of the capital.

I do know they require extra info like flights out of country.

I'm just not sure what the funds Proof is: statement from foreign bank, statement from Thai bank with +20k, copy of bank book with +20k.

Does anyone know what it is?

cheers

Tickets out of the country within 90 days. But they will accept bus and train tickets.

Proof of the equivalent of 20k baht in any bank. A Thai bank account would be easier since you could show a copy of your bank book updated just before you start the trip to there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, wildpikey said:

What visa do you have to show a trip out of the country? Do you have to show that for a Non O class also?? (Multiple)

Recently had a good update post of the Non O  In Savannakhet and I don't believe anything was mentioned reference further flights?

Savannakhet only wants to see onward travel arrangements when you apply for a tourist visa.

20 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

Why not just have 20.000 Bt. in your pocket (or equivelent)...then no worries....keep it simple?

That only works when entering the country.

To apply for a tourist visa they want copies of bank account balances attached to the application for their records.

3 hours ago, dotpoom said:

Why not just have 20.000 Bt. in your pocket (or equivelent)...then no worries....keep it simple?

That would not work in getting a tourist visa from Savannakhet. They need documentary evidence (an audit trail) so their consular work and visa issuance can be reviewed. Documentary evidence of funds is a bank statement with the details of the visa applicant on the statement matching the application.

• Thanks 1