British expat, 54, dies in Phuket after falling unconscious behind the wheel

webfact

British expat, 54, dies in Phuket after falling unconscious behind the wheel

Eakkapop Thongtub

1513568884_1-org.jpg

Police inspect Mr Rolfe-Johnson's Bangkok-registered white Honda Jazz following the incident. Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: A 54-year-old British expat, who was the managing director / owner of a professional building service company located in Cherng Talay, died on Saturday night after suffering chest pains and falling unconscious behind the wheel of his car in front of the Cherng Talay Wittayakom school.

Cherng Talay Police received notification at around 7:30pm on Saturday (Dec 16) that Cassius Peter Rolfe-Johnson, remained unconscious in his vehicle after he rear-ended another car.

Mr Rolfe-Johnson’s girlfriend was riding as passenger in the Bangkok-registered Honda Jazz at the time of the accident.

Full story:  https://www.thephuketnews.com/british-expat-54-dies-in-phuket-after-falling-unconscious-behind-the-wheel-65180.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-12-18

I understand titles must be concise, but they should not be misleading. I had the impression that the guy died in the crash caused by him falling unconscious while driving. Not so.

The original title by Phuket News was more accurate.

RIP. And terrible experience for the gf too.

3 hours ago, arithai12 said:

I understand titles must be concise, but they should not be misleading. I had the impression that the guy died in the crash caused by him falling unconscious while driving. Not so.

The original title by Phuket News was more accurate.

RIP. And terrible experience for the gf too.

WHat on earth are you talking about----- he died after rear ending another car----so he must have been driving