German arrested over tree damage in Krabi

webfact

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

The City received complaints from tourists  about homosexual activity  occurring on the beach; consequently, they removed the trees so that the police could monitor the area more effectively.

how did they which trees were homosexual ??

10 hours ago, alex8912 said:

The British have been very very good boys and girls lately. Even though I do like to poke fun at them when they are naughty which usually  seems like about every other day. I have to take my hat off to them for being almost angels the last couple months! ?

Indeed I am sir , well for Cristmas anyway.

10 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Rejection is very difficult to take for some  @rseholes,

regards worgeordie

Agree, however there may have been more to the reason.

Perhaps his ex conned him out of a large amount of money, and his frustration, with the Thai Police and legal system, resulted in him, losing his self controll.

12 hours ago, mercman24 said:

its obvious this guy has mental issues, who in their right mind would knowingly put water in a petrol tank,  and not for the first time it seems, he wont get help here , best to post him back to where he came from.

Mental issues maybe or just a very angry vindictive man.  Thailand seems to attract them for some reason

21 hours ago, hellstens said:

He needs to see a Psych doctor, that anger is not good to have walking on the street!

Maybe he should seek help from a Tree Surgeon?

Chopping a few small trees and plants that will grow again is less worrying than chopping up, strangling, shooting or setting fire to his girlfriend and family... Something that happens here on a regular basis.

Please get your priorities right.

:omfg:

On 12/27/2017 at 4:27 AM, Get Real said:

Only that could actually make him look stupid, but as they say all is is a fair reason in love and war. Lucky he didn´t kicked on some dogs too. Then it would have been a life sentence on the table.

Now we all know that this was not just a pretty look. He must really be totally stupid, and everyone understand very quickly why his girlfriend left him.

well said

• 9 months later...
On 11/1/2018 at 1:19 PM, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

And it is almost 1 year old "news".

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

And it wasn't really a mind blowing earth altering scoop then!

Why is this post still running?

Archived