Sexy naked kindergarten teacher pics anger school director

webfact

20 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Is it possible that you grew up in the wrong country at the wrong time? :shock1:

From what I am told, the 13 and 14 year olds are now getting busy with their classmates, throughout the US. So, I did grow up in the right country, but at the wrong time!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

From what I am told, the 13 and 14 year olds are now getting busy with their classmates, throughout the US. So, I did grow up in the right country, but at the wrong time!

No Probs, Mike. We'll do all that in our next life. Hopefully. If......................

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Oh why leave it that late? Kids are getting more clever and more aware  of things. When i was 13 or 14 we use to go fishing in the creek or river  and ride our bikes for miles Not motor bikes Push bikes. Sex drugs and rock and roll did not even enter our heads. 

• 4 months later...
On Wed Dec 27 2017 at 11:00 AM, jaywalker said:

The school director should look on the bright side.

At least it wasn't an ugly naked kindergarten teacher.

What's that song we should teach the school directorey....  ?Always look on the bright side of life de Ra Dee ra...I left England so many many years ago. 

On Mon Feb 26 2018 at 8:21 AM, Happyman58 said:

You were more lucky than me Mike. I went to a nun's school. They wore black and white robes. We called then them penguins Then again they were women and they did get a frisky sometimes.The priest would make regular visits to the nunnery and it was not always about confession (wink wink)

Confessions of the permissionary type.. to loosen the Nuns!

On 12/27/2017 at 7:08 PM, samsensam said:

this reminded me, i used to date a university lecturer who liked to take photos and make videos in the bedroom, (we also did some stuff in her office...) those were the days...

I have seen them on YouTube. I recognised you when you were changing on the beach and did not have many clothes on. Millions of hits.

Archived