Sexy naked kindergarten teacher pics anger school director

webfact

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, webfact said:

Director Somsak Jitra-euatrakoon went with an education department representative to see the cops to ask them to take action after his school's reputation has suffered.

Will you look at that: a school director who is actually present...

regarding reputation: just hit a student and your reputation will be normal again

Obviously the lady should have thought a bit more before posting her boobs online as a teacher has to have a bit of credibility.......but on the other hand I really want to go back right away to school !

And before throwing flames at Thai society, we could all recall of similar incidents involving suspended teachers in Europe or the US for similar online titty art displays !

2 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Obviously the lady should have thought a bit more before posting her boobs online as a teacher has to have a bit of credibility.......but on the other hand I really want to go back right away to school !

And before throwing flames at Thai society, we could all recall of similar incidents involving suspended teachers in Europe or the US for similar online titty art displays !

I can’t recall any. 

9 hours ago, colinneil said:

Director Somsak says his schools reputation has suffered:cheesy:

What a silly a++e,l just got upset because his advances were rejected.

That was actually totally uncalled for. I see your comments as fun, but this was at a serious low level.

If you had own children at the same level at school. Would you like them to have a teacher that are naked on Internet?

Get a little bit serious sometime, that world really needs that.

Naked pictures of young ladies will not harm kindergarten kids I can assure the education department. But not for school boys, School boys may wonk too much so not good for their brains, hairs may grow on their palms too.

Storm in a tea cup. How do you say that in Thai language?

Archived