kasikorn bank/atm deposit

Bucko

I believe the booths are for Currency Exchange only ??  I spotted this when looking for a branch to deposit thai baht after using Super Rich exchange on arrival---- anyone  confirm that it has a deposit ATM  ?? or know of another Kasikorn Bank/Atm to  deposit funds in the airport ?

Thanks Folks  https://www.kasikornbank.com/en/branch/Pages/detail.aspx?type=bm&q=S1R1656  it appears to be near Super Rich by the walkway to Train ?

12 hours ago, allane said:

Unlikely, inside the airport I think. If you want to know the location of a K-bank branch about 30 min. from the airport (by train and by foot), reply here.

Allane--I did hear- or read that there is a Kasikorn branch in the Transport Centre  ??  that would be ok if time is on your side I suppose--- I believe there  a free shuttle there and back --- cant see any reference to that on the Kasikorn Branch Location  link tho ?? -anyone been or going that way who can give any info ??

I have been in the Transport Centre a couple of times, but can't recall if there is a K-bank there. And, I can't make their "Locate Us" button work on my computer. I was thinking of one at the Tesco-Lotus on the north side of Pattanakarn Road,, just west of Srinakharin Road. Using the Airport Link train to Hua Mark Station, you can get there in about 30 min.

16 hours ago, Sunak said:

Thanks Sunak   :smile: --- just what i needed to know---damned if I could find that link :shock1:  --and thanks again for the other suggestion and info from other members :thumbsup: