Firefox crashed and no restore point , how do I get it back using sessionstore-backup info ?

oldcarguy

I was using Firefox and it crashed , normally when you start it a page comes up to restore your last session , 

Well this did not happen , and it was also not an option on the firefox "box" in the top right corner , 

I looked on google and it said you can take a file from the Firefox sessionstore-backup folder and restart it at the last saved point , 

But I do not understand what to do .....HELP

WARNING , if you are using Firefox you might want to look at this folder, Yes it will help you restore but it also stores many of your old sessions if you were trying to hide stuff from your better half,,,,,,,,,

Thanks for your advise

Why do you want to restore your last browser session??

If you want to view what you were last viewing, it should be in your history.

If, instead, you're saying that Firefox is crashing on startup, or has possibly been compromised and you just want Firefox working again then you may need to either restart it in 'safe mode' and do a 'reset', or uninstall and reinstall the application.  While either of these options should preserve bookmarks and other previous settings, those settings may be corrupt and you may need to find, erase them, and start over (hopefully in that process you can locate the bookmarks folder and save it to another location.  

I want to restore it because there are a lot of URLs of Websites  I do not look at all the time but never saved them either, 

Looking thru History is OK if I even knew what the website names were !

Firefox crashed because I ran out of memory running Firefox and too many other things , it has 8GB internal memory but  that gets eaten up sometimes.