rooster59

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 12/31/2017 at 5:19 AM, ezzra said:

Much talked about subject, the usual number of road fatalities for this time of the year is around 400-500 dead, the price Thailand pays for it's careless and unbridled boozing culture, when a person up in the boonies is bent on drink driving/ riding, nothing will stop him, except maybe for a tree, concrete pylon or another car... 

It would be reasonable to expect as the car population increases the bike population would reduce, wouldn't it? 
When the adults get cars it means there are more motorbikes for the underage school kids .

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

On 12/31/2017 at 10:18 AM, 4MyEgo said:

Having the police force out in full, with breathalysers will bring the numbers down, but that is nothing to gloat about, it has to be a 24/7 thing, like in Australia, every police vehicle is a random breath tester RBT and they are literally everywhere, so to are red light cameras, speed cameras, radar detectors and anything else you can think of, step out of the speed limit and cop the heavy fines and loss of licence, and maybe jail time. Fear does have its effects. I am always keeping my eye on the speedometer when in Aus, that includes fixed red light cameras, etc, etc and don't drink more than 2 middies in an hour

If you like a police state then get on back there.

9 hours ago, tryasimight said:

Yeah...lets make it where we just come from........go back mate if it makes you feel comfortable .

What would make me feel more comfortable is that you became one of the statistics, no loss, right 555

44 minutes ago, moe666 said:

If you like a police state then get on back there.

Nothing wrong with a police state, it saves lives, but then again, if you like, go and play in the traffic and become a statistic, no loss here 555

12 hours ago, tryasimight said:

Yeah...lets make it where we just come from........go back mate if it makes you feel comfortable .

12 hours ago, tryasimight said:

And control everything....perfect........hmmmm

Hope you (or a family member) do not become a road trauma victim. But then again, you seem so accepting of what happens in the Kingdom and so quick to put down those (whose backgrounds give them some 'experience') who suggest ways to improve the current terrible circumstances i.e. road trauma.

Each to their own, I guess.

"Karun said most – more than 42 per cent – had been caused by drunk driving, followed by speeding (23 per cent). "

And how can they have such exact figures all ready without a detailed investigation in to each death. Just shows how much of there talking and action is nonsense.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Build a big prison somewhere just for drunk drivers and turn it into a industry like America has done with its prisons. Then 3 months for everyone over the limit no excuses. The police will be under pressure to do there job because they will have to fill the new prison.

Build a big prison somewhere just for drunk drivers and turn it into a industry like America has done with its prisons. Then 3 months for everyone over the limit no excuses. The police will be under pressure to do there job because they will have to fill the new prison.

Yes, in some ways the US never really got away from slavery.

Whats the complaint? The national average is 65 deaths a day and this holiday its only 46 death per day. You should be proud of yourself OR someone is doing a fantastic job of doctoring the numbers..:saai:
With the increased number of vehicles on the road it also means the chances of being involved in an accident are far lower per journey.