Drones Flying Around Bangkok Again..

pkspeaker

Today i saw a plane very high in the sky and another one flying in his slipstream/smoketrace...The 2nd one was very hard to see but not far behind the first one.

Don't know the purpose of that, saving energy maybe? It kept flying in that spot all the time and was very hard to see.

2 hours ago, Thian said:

Today i saw a plane very high in the sky and another one flying in his slipstream/smoketrace...The 2nd one was very hard to see but not far behind the first one.

Might have been Superman and Batman. Ever since their 2016 movie together flopped they've been pretty depressed. They were parked in Ibiza for a while laying about drinking all day and making a nuisance of themselves with the babes after sundown. Ended up getting kicked off the island.

Then they moved to Thailand. In June I spotted the pair at the back of Baccara in Soi Cowboy carousing with a bunch of babes. Then Superman flew out with one on his back. But apparently he hadn't paid the barfine because the mamasan was on Batman in a flash yelling for her money.

I just hope what you saw was the demented duo leaving the country for good.

3 hours ago, godblessemall said:

To the OP... drones are not forbidden. Only certain areas are resticted if one has the proper registration done. There were strong measures in force during the royal funeral but now lifted.

These are not private drones with the 4 little propellers, the ones I saw yesterday were larger military type drones with wings flying at such high altitude most people would not notice them..

the ones I saw months (or a year ago-I had reported those on this forum as well) was a 'swarm' of objects, clearly not birds-but flying at such high altitude I was unable to make out what exactly what shape they were.. but they were mechanical not natural..

I am not on drugs or hallucinating, I have very good eye site and I am on a high floor which make it easier for me to see them..

Edited by pkspeaker

I like star gazing when the weather permits, which admittedly is almost never up here in Isaan, there's a kind of haze that seems to set in most nights and then they've put up a lot of street lighting which also wipes out the really cool clouds of stars that you can see leaving just the brightest.

Anyway before they put in the street lights, it was not uncommon to see lights that were clearly not planes in the night sky. I often wondered if they weren't ufos or something, but I've seen peoples youtube vids of what are drones, so seems to me that's what we were seeing. There's some unusual aircraft to be seen in the skies in Thailand for sure. Just last week the wife and I noticed a very fast plane of some sort travelling across the night sky. It was going 3-4 times faster than the usual commercial planes we see flying over here. I'm curious who was flying the plane, I don't imagine the Thai miltary has anything that cutting edge, perhaps Chinese or Russian.

On 01/01/2018 at 3:28 PM, yellowboat said:

They are a good thing and kids in school should be building their own.  There should be races and long distance competitions like in China.  They would get to learn about radio telemetry, avionics, power and computer hardware and software. 

And that should come just after they learn the 3 Rs (which seems to be a bit lacking in school leavers) and how to take responsibility for the things they do.