Cheapest pharmacy

leonardjones625

Have you tried asking a small local pharmacy (non chain ie; not Boots or Watsons) where they get their supplies or if they would act as an in between/offer discount for bulk buying.  I am sure you will have studied the legality of what you are trying to do as it applies to Thailand.

I have very limited experience but the pharm. shop on Chang Moi about half way between the red chinatown gate and the market, (right side when facing the river, next to the frame shops) has always been the cheapest and discounts for larger purchases.

There are wholesale pharmacies here and in Lamphun who sell to clinics (and retail pharmacies) in very high volume and at huge discounts. Prices are as much as 65% cheaper than retail pharmacies on some items if purchased in quantity. You might try asking a Thai friend to help you find them and have the friend approach them and agree to purchase quantities of 200+ tablets of each medicine, each time you order. Have the Thai friend handle the transactions each time.

Our one man Pharmacy,whose been there for decades, on Hang Dong Rd is far cheaper  for most of my needs.I buy a months supply at a time.Medication he doesnt carry I get from Pharmas Choice with their member card which gets you 5% discount,all adds up.

• 6 months later...
On 1/3/2018 at 6:21 PM, Sparkles said:

Our one man Pharmacy,whose been there for decades, on Hang Dong Rd is far cheaper  for most of my needs.I buy a months supply at a time.Medication he doesnt carry I get from Pharmas Choice with their member card which gets you 5% discount,all adds up.

Do you have his street number in Hang Dong Road, please -- or a description: block, near-to what and/or whom, for example? 

Thanks in anticipation.

Sincerely - Brian