90 Day reporting On-Line System (555)

davehowden

I've never seen that message but, 

My experience on November 27:

I submitted my 90 days online last Tuesday using Chrome browser on an old iMac. No adjustments made. Approved today, Monday. Awaiting email now. The dropdowns are quirky but you can click on them and then go on filling in the rest of the data while you wait for the dropdown menu to get its act together.

Been trying for the last couple of days using CHROME and FIREFOX with IE add-on. Can complete the form OK then with CHROME it goes into a black hole and with FIREFOX it refers me to Immigration.

Software written by the same team that did the banks year-end routines.

Heap of steaming .......

The fact that online reporting is unreliable for many, to say the least, tells you all you want to know about CM Imm.

Offers were made a long time ago by outsiders to get it, plus the online appointment system working effectively again ,offer was refused.

In contrast the PO which is 5 mins drive from our home never fails me

I have tried the online system for two days with the same result as the OP.

So; off to the PO. I had to go to Makro (Hang Dong) anyway, and the PO just before Makro is never busy.

The staff there are very friendly and helpful.  

7 hours ago, Sparkles said:

The fact that online reporting is unreliable for many, to say the least, tells you all you want to know about CM Imm.

Offers were made a long time ago by outsiders to get it, plus the online appointment system working effectively again ,offer was refused.

In contrast the PO which is 5 mins drive from our home never fails me

Why  moan and  groan about  C/Mai  Immgr  Dept  90 day  report procedures etc etc ?   where your   P.O.   as you say,  Never Fails Me:smile:

Archived