Over Night Train

:o a farang on the over night sleeper to Udon, finds himself having to share an apartment witha beautiful upper crust Thai lady. After the initial embarrassment, they settle down for the night, he in the top bunk , her in the bottom. They both fall soundly asleep. During the course of the night, the farang wakes up, leans over the side and gently shakes the lady, " Excuse me, my dear, I'm awfully hot, could you reach over and turn the a/con up a little?" "I have a better idea, she says, " why dont we pretend we are married, just for one night" " Wow" he says," I'm all for that!" She then says, " turn it up yourself"

:D:D:D

Posted this a few months ago on this Board by the way:-

Married

A man and a woman who have never met before find themselves in the same sleeping carriage of a train. After the initial embarrassment, they both manage to get to sleep; the man on the top bunk, the woman on the lower.

In the middle of the night the man leans over and says, "I'm sorry, but I'm awfully cold and I was wondering if you could possibly pass me another blanket?"

The woman leans out and, with a glint in her eye, says, "I've got a better idea... let's pretend we're married."

"Why not," laughs the man.

"Good," she replies.

"Get your own f***ing blanket!

----------------------------------------------------------------

:o

:o Ah well, nothing new under the sun. Unfortunately, I wasn't a member a few months ago, so I'm new to this, however, I will keep posting jokes and hopefully, you will not have heard them before.