Chuck Balding

gkroo

Following up from my previous post last October, I have been trying to locate my old Aussie mate Chuck as he seems to have disappeared completely, he used to reside in Jomtein but was a regular visitor to the "Camel Pub" in Banchang.

I am aware that he was not well and I fear the worse,his email,home phone & mobile are all going unanswered and I am hoping that someone has some news about Chuck, thanks kindly for any feedback accordingly.

Though this is probably a legitimate call for help finding and assisting an old mate, it's also possible the OP is a hit man looking to make his job easier, a bill collector for a loan shark, or a jealous husband looking for some payback. 

Many forums, (this one included, I think) prohibit such inquiries for those very reasons. 

So any lack of response may not be a sign of neglect as much as a sign of caution.  Still, I hope the OP's able to render assistance if it's needed.

The OP may want to get sanctioned by the moderators to add a touch of legitimacy to his search.

Edited by impulse

8 minutes ago, impulse said:

The OP may want to get sanctioned by the moderators to add a touch of legitimacy to his search.

Better if he published his name and asked anyone who knows his mate to tell his mate that xxxxx is on the forum, as gkroo, asking after his well being.

4 minutes ago, gkroo said:

Thanks for your concern "impulse" but Chuck has been a personal friend of mine for over 20 years, also one of the moderators has already assisted me with enquiries with some of his Pattaya contacts.

Best of luck.  I've been in your situation several times.