webfact

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Rori ban khun fang said:

Eh it is very simple to commit suicide with a belt on your own. Once the blood stops floating to the brain you are out.Many cases know. Famous is Alfred Speer who hung himself with a necktie against a low radiator to heat the room.

The luggage far away is an item I can agree with. The police is telling it is under investigation. There was not told the wallet was empty at all. 

That he did fly to Thailand to commit suicide is plausible. I am not telling thie guy did. Since the police is investiagting it and even have acces to CCTV camera images. I expect there will be more statements in this.

Read also the story from Martin 

People travel incredible distances to commit suicide. The Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol,UK used to be a favourite venue before they raised the side barriers. Once a man flew from New Zealand for his final no-bungee jump.

21 hours ago, saakura said:

If i remember correctly, he was a pervert playing some sexual game with ladyboys and it went wrong.

I was staying at the hotel where and when Carradine died. I have not heard the ladyboy angle before but he was hog tied in the way of those odd people who get a sexual thrill from near asphyxiation. Whatever it is they do to release the noose, he was not quick enough that last time! If you know that hotel, you will be aware of the way their wardrobes work and the photo I saw of his body shows him tied up inside the wardrobe.

1 hour ago, todlad said:

I was staying at the hotel where and when Carradine died. I have not heard the ladyboy angle before but he was hog tied in the way of those odd people who get a sexual thrill from near asphyxiation. Whatever it is they do to release the noose, he was not quick enough that last time! If you know that hotel, you will be aware of the way their wardrobes work and the photo I saw of his body shows him tied up inside the wardrobe.

Remember Michael Hutchence he was in that Ozzie Band Inxcess, he died in his Hotel Room the same way.

I understood he was found with a belt around his neck and it wasn't attached to anything else?  If that is correct it has nothing to do with hanging himself with it.  Totally different.  Difficult to strangle yourself that way because as soon as you pass out you release your grip and the belt loosens.  Middle of a densely wooded area?  Hardly the place to commit suicide with a belt when you have all those trees to swing from.  We will never really know.