Highway clarifies 105 baht toll on safer 126-kilometre Bangkok-Pattaya motorway reasonable

rooster59

1 hour ago, manarak said:

maybe, but the placement of the toll is abusive.

they should have placed it after the junction with highway 36 and not before, the new toll placement makes traffic around Pattaya more difficult and will put even more pressure on roads that are already overburdened with traffic.

New maps show a bypass road from H7 over the 3240 heading towards Sattahip. How would toll gates after H36 pick this new toll road up ?

On 07/01/2018 at 10:21 AM, quandow said:

I have a friend who commutes from Pattaya to Chonburi round trip 5 days a week. That's going to cost him over ฿4,000 per month. The other option for drivers is to use the parallel Frontage road and he says that's now PACKED with cars. The only real winners are those who receive the money.

How do you work that out when its 50B to Chonburi H344

2 hours ago, manarak said:

maybe, but the placement of the toll is abusive.

they should have placed it after the junction with highway 36 and not before, the new toll placement makes traffic around Pattaya more difficult and will put even more pressure on roads that are already overburdened with traffic.

I didn't say it wasn't "abusive", whatever that means.  Why are you telling me all that other stuff?  I didn't comment about it.

On 7-1-2018 at 10:21 AM, quandow said:

I have a friend who commutes from Pattaya to Chonburi round trip 5 days a week. That's going to cost him over ฿4,000 per month. The other option for drivers is to use the parallel Frontage road and he says that's now PACKED with cars. The only real winners are those who receive the money.

People like me are winners too.. i don't mind paying more now all the others are going with the parallel frontage road. That means if you pay for toll you go faster and then its worth it. (not if its a thing you do everyday)

Edited by robblok

8 hours ago, Just Weird said:

I didn't say it wasn't "abusive", whatever that means.  Why are you telling me all that other stuff?  I didn't comment about it.

you'll get used to internet forums some day grasshopper. people there comment all doy long about stuff you didn't even dream about... ;-)

13 hours ago, manarak said:

you'll get used to internet forums some day grasshopper. people there comment all doy long about stuff you didn't even dream about... ;-)

Maybe you should get used to not referring specific things to specific people who had made no comment about them and then act as though it was normal.

5 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Maybe you should get used to not referring specific things to specific people who had made no comment about them and then act as though it was normal.

well here is my advice for you: better stay away from internet forums, they might contain "specific things"