Man Battered For Warning Friends About Tvs

britmaveric

Man battered for warning friends about TVs

9-News-10.jpg

He said they can’t be trusted A German man Mr Einst Prachen, aged 40, was seriously injured near the Naklua road by an enraged transvestite who believed he was spoiling her business activities.

Police found Mr Prachen on the ground with head injuries. A brick with bloodstains was found nearby. Police enquiries showed that Mr Prachan and some friends had been drinking at a bar when they were approached by a group of lady boys.

Two of the Europeans became quite interested when the cross-dressers offered them a special sexual service. However, Mr Prachen stated in a loud voice that this was a bad idea as these creatures of the night could not be trusted.

This intervention annoyed one of the lady boys who advised him to shut up and mind his own business. When Mr Prachan held his ground he was beaten with a brick and made to bleed profusely.

Before the police arrived, the impersonators had run off and were not recognised by the tourists even after dozens of mug shots of criminals were shown to them at police headquarters.

-Pattaya Today

14 January 2007

Get the violent scum bags off the street now.

This is getting way to regular in pattaya.

Now the tourist was a fool, but is this what he should get.!!!

What will this TVs do next when it does not like what it hears?

Kill someone.!!!!

Smashing someone with a brick. For <deleted> sake.

Amazing Thailand.

:o

Man battered for warning friends about TVs

9-News-10.jpg

He said they can’t be trusted A German man Mr Einst Prachen, aged 40, was seriously injured near the Naklua road by an enraged transvestite who believed he was spoiling her business activities.

Police found Mr Prachen on the ground with head injuries. A brick with bloodstains was found nearby. Police enquiries showed that Mr Prachan and some friends had been drinking at a bar when they were approached by a group of lady boys.

Two of the Europeans became quite interested when the cross-dressers offered them a special sexual service. However, Mr Prachen stated in a loud voice that this was a bad idea as these creatures of the night could not be trusted.

Can you elaborate? :o

This intervention annoyed one of the lady boys who advised him to shut up and mind his own business. When Mr Prachan held his ground he was beaten with a brick and made to bleed profusely.

were not recognised by the tourists even after dozens of mug shots of criminals were shown to them

Before the police arrived, the impersonators had run off and m at police headquarters.

Admittedly a lot of them do look the same ...

-Pattaya Today

14 January 2007

I would be a little enraged also if a 2 week tourist told one of my customers that I couldn't be trusted, even though he didn't even know me personally.

Try going into a random Pub in Germany and telling the people at the bar that the owner can't be trusted, in front of his face. You may get more than a brick in your head.

Som nam na.

The guy was an idiot for putting his two satangs in when it was really none of his direct concern - Katoays are generally volatile and unpredictable, I invite posters on the reasons why this is - Personality Identity Crisis etc etc.

Using violence in this instance is totally unacceptable - and the Katoay should be punished accordingly

Get the violent scum bags off the street now.

This is getting way to regular in pattaya.

Now the tourist was a fool, but is this what he should get.!!!

What will this TVs do next when it does not like what it hears?

Kill someone.!!!!

Smashing someone with a brick. For <deleted> sake.

Amazing Thailand.

The tourist was a little naive in this case, but not a fool. Sure he would seem foolish to most of the members on this forum who are well aware of the dangers of interacting with ladyboys.

Not everyone knows that these ladyboys have a violent nature. He was trying to warn his 2 friends of the dangers of dealing with these ladyboys...and maybe his friends were drunk and not aware that they were not girls.

Yeah the German bloke was maybe on shaky ground when he voiced his opinions in front of the TV's...

However, bearing in mind all the dodgy stories we read about on ThaiVisa concerning Pattaya TV's robbing and beating up drunk farangs, would you stand there and let your mate go off with them?

They have bars too but there is a lot of ladyboys in Pattaya so a lot of competition for the punters.

If some (a minority) feel like they're losing out on potential money they get nasty, (they can get nasty if you look at them the wrong way), they're still blokes (young men mostly) at the end of the day, if they haven't had a punter and they're short of money they'll resort to using their charms followed by a right hook to get what they want.

Being a bloke in a dress is with make-up is a bloody good disguise, also guy's that get mugged or beaten by them get their name and picture splashed across the news, I'd guess that because they don't want to have to explain what they where doing with a ladyboy a lot of incidents go unreported. I think that yaba plays a part in their volatillity too.

Edited by Robski

On my first night in Patters many moons ago...a male rose seller approached my mate who was with his girl...the guy was quite big as far as Thai men go....I mouthed off a bit....the rose seller after realising that there was no deal to be made walked behind me and in good English told me "You not buy, you not negotiate...next time I kill you".....another mate wanted me to go to the police about it...but why ?? I interfered in him making a living, He was right and it was a lesson well learnt. I was being Obnoxious.

This guy insted of making loud statements could have handled it better...a quiet word in an ear... Or making a bit of a joke to warn his pals...

Did he deserve the brick...probably not....but he needed to learn somehow.

So the moral of the story is walk away don't get involved and put a tennis ball in your mouth or make sure you have a blackbelt in karate.

Nope the moral is.......

Show a bit of common sense.......

But why do they call it common sense when it is not so common. :o

So the moral of the story is walk away don't get involved and put a tennis ball in your mouth or make sure you have a blackbelt in karate.

Nope the moral is.......

Show a bit of common sense.......

But why do they call it common sense when it is not so common. :o

I've asked myself that question too. :D

The black belt won’t help you.

The dark side of the force is strong in Pattaya..

You may win the fight but the battle, you will loose.

Revenge of the lady boy, Is always round the corner.

Take care young bar fly..

The guy was an idiot for putting his two satangs in when it was really none of his direct concern - Katoays are generally volatile and unpredictable, I invite posters on the reasons why this is - Personality Identity Crisis etc etc.

Using violence in this instance is totally unacceptable - and the Katoay should be punished accordingly

Hello there, I feel we are being rather unfair on the German gentleman. He was merely warning his friends not to put themselves in a dangerous positon, wouldnt we all warn our friends.

Baxter ( Pete )

Hello there, I feel we are being rather unfair on the German gentleman. He was merely warning his friends not to put themselves in a dangerous positon, wouldnt we all warn our friends.

Baxter ( Pete )

There are a lot of "girlie men" on there that would be to afraid to speak up. They don't know Germans.

Get real. Street katoeys everywhere are aggressive, criminal and for the most part unwanted. They roam the streets with the intention of decieving people out of their money, whether fooling naive blokes into believing they are women, picking pockets, using drugs etc. I know very few normal people that have a good thing to say about them.

I know very few normal people that have a good thing to say about them.

They must do a good trade here though, as there are thousands of them. "Normal" people are not usually amongst their customer base. You've got to admit there are some mighty fine specimens around.