90 day report by wife

I used to go to Udon Thani and they used the computer and only wanted your passport and they printed the TM.47 from the computer records and I only had to sign it but know I have moved to Khon Kaen and they want the TM.47 filled in with the passport.

Different office, different requirements

Edited by Russell17au

7 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

90 day reporting is all computerized now so all you need is your passport with the prior report form stapled within. 

Not at all Offices. Do a TM.47 just in case you need it

6 hours ago, jossthaifarang said:

How do you report address without TM 47?

Not all offices are using the computer system for 90 day reports, some offices still require you to fill in and supply a hard copy of the TM.47. The office may hand it back to you and only take your passport, then you will know that you do not need it at that office.

Actually as far as you reporting your address is concerned, if you have changed your address since you last 90 day report then you will need a TM.28 and the home owner needs to do a TM.30 for you

17 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

If you haven't moved since the last time you reported, it's all in the computer.

That might be the case where you live but our local office in Chiang Mai province still requires the form, copy of entry card etc 

They use a computer and print off the notification.

Maybe it’s job preservation !!