Hotel in BKK with jacuzzi

hereami

Not many places have hot water jacuzzi like you are associating jacuzzis in non-Asia countries. They are usually regular temperature unless in a separate spa area. Ones in part of a pool usually provide warm(er) water but not hot water. Some hotels have in the room jacuzzi bathtub where you could have hot water.

Please don’t believe every thing you read in Booking .com. 

Many times i have booked an hotel that they say has a bathtub and shower and paid a premium price for the room, only to find that the place barely has a shower.

i have complained to Booking .com about this mis information but they don’t give s- - -t once they have your money so how many others are they catching out on a daily basis??

The small print conveniently absolves them of blame but my contention is if you are running a business you should research your product thoroughly before you offer it up, and if you have not then you are morally at least to blame.

You can of course call the hotel but why should you when initially you are doing business with Booking .com who is the booking agent and not the hotel? That action takes place from the moment you arrive and not before.

so CAVEAT EMPTOR all is most probably not what it seems.

Archived