Chrisp...gay People In Thailand Forum Founder

mjh129

Chris's partner, Champ, has requested that the following be posted:

u can say this words to all the people on thaivisa ,

Thanks everybody's for the lovely supported , he would be so happy to know that how's inportant he is for u guys , and how much u guys loves him, I'm sure he love u guys as much as u guys love him too , thanks a lot , don't worry i will be strong

He's the most beautiful thing that could ever happended to my life , He's make me feel loves myself more , He gaves me love that no one could never love me like the way he do, He adored me admired me like no one ever did it to me, he make me feel like i'm a worth person. I will always thinking of him , he will always be in my heart and no one else could never take his place in my heart, As I had told him , The greatest love could only happend once in your life, and he is that on greatest love of my life

As the words in a first card that i wrote to him

" Then you look at me

And I always see

What I have been searching for

I'm lost as can be

Then you look at me

And I never lost anymore "

love with all my heart

Forever ........

Rest in peace my love

Champ

What a bit of sad news, he always came across on here as such a decent guy as many of the previous posters have already said. Reading a couple of those articles about him, it looks to me like he had a happy and fulfilled life though, in the end I guess that's all we can hope for. RIP.

my wife told me the yesterday about the terrible loss of great friend and wonderful human being. I am shocked as i can be i just talked to him on the 11th...he talked of visiting his mother...and bit of himself but nothing indicating somthing this tragic .....he will not only be missed ...his place on this earth cannot be filled...he really was in every sense a special unique person.

This is so sad!! And I don't even know him, let alone converse with him directly. I've seen his posts from time to time on this board, and his writing always conveys thoughtfulness and sound judgment. My condolences to his loved ones and family. I pray he has found his peace.

BTW, his boyfriend's words are very touching.

:o

My deepest condolences to his partner, friends and family. He was one of the first people I cam across on this forum and he was welcoming, kind and nice. He will be missed.

I am surprised and feeling so sad for the passing of someone I really didn't know. He will be greatly missed.