Puppy information needed

couchpotato

My daughter wants a small puppy with the following criteria--small, quiet, good inside the house dog, good family dog, doesn't shed, easy to train.

I have checked on the net and have narrowed it down to the following 5 breeds-Chihuahua, pomeranian, Shihtzu, yorkshire terrier, Pug.

I am sure some Dad's have been thru this scenario before their kids, so all information on the best type of dog would be very much appreciated.

Also any info on where healthy puppies can be purchased around Pattaya area..Thanks.

4 minutes ago, ProbPossConf said:

Get a female Pomeranian...treat her right, train her properly and she will follow your daughter everywhere.  I have three Poms, the mother dog and her two pups, a male and a female.  Poms are very sociable and need constant attention.

Appreciate your answer---Is a female better to have than a male--or a matter of preferrence..thanks

Seems to me these dogs are becoming more of a fashion accessory for kids these days .....offer to buy them a 1/2 decent smart phone instead... it will work out cheaper in the long run and less hassle and a phone doesn't sh*t or pee .And Phone just needs an occasional top up ( WHICH YOU CAN USE AS A GOOD BEHAVIOR INCENTIVE for the kid not the dog )  ... 

Just a thought