Non-B Visa extension?

Hello, 

I am currently on a 3 month Non-B visa which will expire next Tuesday. For some reason the company which plans to employ me has not been able to extend the visa yet.

My question is:

Is it possible for me, by myself to extend this visa for any period of time (7,10 or 30 days,...) ?

4 minutes ago, Davef2912 said:

So even for the 7 days extension I would need supporting documents from the employer?

No

You would be applying for an extension that does not exist which means it would be denied and then you are granted 7 days to leave the country after paying 1900 baht.

The only thing that is needed is your passport plus copies of the photo page, visa, entry stamp, TM6 departure card and a completed TM7 application form with a 4 X 6 cm photo attached.

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:
6 hours ago, Davef2912 said:

So even for the 7 days extension I would need supporting documents from the employer?

No

You would be applying for an extension that does not exist which means it would be denied and then you are granted 7 days to leave the country after paying 1900 baht.

The only thing that is needed is your passport plus copies of the photo page, visa, entry stamp, TM6 departure card and a completed TM7 application form with a 4 X 6 cm photo attached.

Beware: if you go this route, you will then need to leave the country. If you still want to work with your existing employer, it would then be necessary to apply for a fresh Non B visa.

Thanks for the replies.

So what are my options right now? Anyone any suggestions?

I'm living in Chiang Mai so right now I am thinking of going to Mae Sai and get 15 or 30 days on my way back into the country and then have more time to figure out the visa situation.

What do you guys think?

26 minutes ago, Davef2912 said:

I'm living in Chiang Mai so right now I am thinking of going to Mae Sai and get 15 or 30 days on my way back into the country and then have more time to figure out the visa situation.

You will get a 30 day visa exempt entry at Mae Sai.

Do you have a work permit now? If you do with it and paperwork from the company you could get another non-b visa.