Most convenient and hassle free place in the region to get Non-O

I was wondering where in the region would be the best and easiest to get a Non-O visa based on marriage. Preferably multi entry.

I know there is Savannakhet but seems like a hassle to go there and i would prefer some place i can make a holiday out of it.

What is the situation in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur or Hong Kong? I don't mind staying 2-3 nights and also do have a bank account in Thailand with more then 400k THB if i need to show that.

The thread with "latest" visa experiences doesn't seem to be updated anymore so thought i'll start a new thread.

Thanks in advance.

So for a Multi entry non-o Savannakhet and HCMC are more or less a sure thing?

Any recent reports of someone successfully getting a Non-O multi based on marriage in Hong Kong in the last few months?

Could take my kid to Disneyland next month and in the meantime get the visa.

As far as financial proof is a copy of my Bangkok bank's bank book enough or is more needed?

I renewed my O visa through the Canberra Thai Embassy the end of December. Express mailed from Perth and took 6 days and AUD275 plus postage. No bank balance required. Very good service and the requirements are clear. Staff respond to emails quickly and politely.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Thanks 2

I've always used Kota Bharu in Northern Malaysia. Drop off your passport and your documents in the morning, and its ready the following afternoon. They are closed Friday and Saturdays and always worth checking for public holidays as well. KL is a nightmare compared to KB.

1 hour ago, soon2bexpat said:

I've always used Kota Bharu in Northern Malaysia. Drop off your passport and your documents in the morning, and its ready the following afternoon. They are closed Friday and Saturdays and always worth checking for public holidays as well. KL is a nightmare compared to KB.

This is for a Multi entry Non-O based on marriage?

if you're in bkk you could get a flight around 7.30am and put docs into HCMC and fly out next day around 8pm (around 4000 baht return) report just the other day for non o multi, normal doc,s no finance required  and fast in and out although i realise the finance doesn't matter to you. One night out in HCMC which in my opinion is a good night out around district one, decent restaurants etc. that would be one of the quickest least hassle ways to get the visa done from bkk imo. then you could go to HK at your convenience to take the kids disneyland and not worry about doing the visa, so could go at the weekend or whatever,