Trendy House Passport Application Appointment Waiting List

Hi. Having collected all the documents together for my daughter's UK Passport Application I now want to make an appointment at Trendy House to submit. I understand that I have to send an email with three preferred dates and time but have no idea of the potential waiting list. I'd like to go as soon as possible and wonder if it's ok to request a date in only 1 or 2 weeks?

Thanks for reading.

Edited by edwinchester

I have a good idea .

Why dont you send them an E-mail , with the dates that you require and see whether they accept it or not ?

That way you will be sure of whether those dates are acceptable , rather than just having TV posters opinion of whether they may be acceptable or not

• Like 1

18 hours ago, sanemax said:

I have a good idea .

Why dont you send them an E-mail , with the dates that you require and see whether they accept it or not ?

That way you will be sure of whether those dates are acceptable , rather than just having TV posters opinion of whether they may be acceptable or not

Just wanted to ask for any recent experiences as the website gives no indication of potential waits.

12 minutes ago, edwinchester said:

Just wanted to ask for any recent experiences as the website gives no indication of potential waits.

You can usually get an apportionment the very next day , if you choose an early or late time .

If you want a mid day appointment , book a few days in advance .

Although I still think that it would have been more convenient if you had just sent them a request to find out

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

You can usually get an apportionment the very next day , if you choose an early or late time .

If you want a mid day appointment , book a few days in advance .

Although I still think that it would have been more convenient if you had just sent them a request to find out

Thanks for the reply and info.

A recent visa application for my parents in law showed me they are a little slow replying to emails so as it was the weekend and Trendy wouldn't be replying anyway, I thought I'd ask for recent experience as don't want any delays having my dates knocked back.

Reading the above replys hopefully I'll get something soon anyway.