Lost Job- Savings FLR help?

Hi i wonder if anyone can offer any advice?

My wives spouse visa ends on 30th September, so we have to do another FLR, unfortunately my work contract has ended unexpectedly, obviously im looking for a new job, but worse case I don,t get permanent employment (due to introductory / trial periods ect), 6 months before the 30th of Sep, which would be by 30th March rite.

Can her successful 2nd FLR application be obtained on the £62.500 savings alone? or is there a requirement for me to prove  "me the sponsor"  is working ect, im just thinking worse case.

Also am I rite in thinking the £62.500  has to be in my account before 30th March or would it be 30th February as you can apply one month before the expiry date rite? 

I was thinking it may be a good idea to open a separate joint easy access savings account and deposit the £62.500  in so its all in one account as its currently spread in isa's and bonds at the moment.

Thank you 

You can use your £62,500 savings alone but they need to be easily accessible. I remember that Premium Bonds weren't allowed even though you can cash them in in a few days. That may have changed though. Bonds and ISAs might be a problem and I have no doubt that somebody else on here can help you.