Hostesses harassed at men-only charity gala in London - FT says

snoop1130

1 minute ago, MaeJoMTB said:

They would ask and accept the hookers word as truthful ........ you know that's what they would do!

In the UK article they mention Amsterdam, where it is legal, which says something horrible about British mentality these days, but I suppose they could send spies ( paid for by the taxpayer ) to photograph the customers and then use facial recognition to identify the Brits using them. In that situation, a conviction is assured as no other reason to visit one of those in Amsterdam. IMO impossible in LOS with a decent lawyer.

However, if they actually did that, I'd expect the spies would be dealt to in a rather unpleasant manner.

I can only assume that some in Britain really loathe any idea that men should be able to have sex other than in the clutches of a wife.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

I can only assume that some in Britain really loathe any idea that men should be able to have sex other than in the clutches of a wife.

I'm fairly confident the 'some' loathe the idea of a man having sex with anyone (of the opposite sex).

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Two weeks from now I doubt anyone will remember this. The media frenzy moves on and what was big a week ago is now ignored.

Money is neutral, and unless raised by criminal means, charitable institutions should be grateful to get any free money at all.

So, as there has been an allegation of criminal activity, pimping, you agree that they should not have accepted it?  Anyway, as you are not the charity is not down to you to decide what they "should be grateful" of, they have boards to decide what is in their best interest, and they did not waste anytime discussing this one, it was clearly outside of their policy.