Regarding FBAR

I started to do my FBAR, something that I despise having to do on principle, and could not remember my password. And sure enough, I must have misspelled my confirmation phrase because after the third attempt I was told I will have to call a US toll free number in order to verify who I am and then open my account.  Calling US toll free numbers is always problematic. Can you call one from Thailand I wonder. I thought they would provide a number that can be easily used from an overseas address since most FBAR filers are probably expats living overseas. 

Believe there are two types of toll free numbers and one is free and easy from overseas but other is only free for US call.  But suspect most people would just use there computer and call using that.  Sorry can not be more helpful but have not called US in many years.  

On 1/28/2018 at 10:14 AM, khaepmu said:

I just completed my FBAR. They will not allow you to use former completed forms to sign in. You have to start as if you had never completed one before so you don't need a password.

The above post answers the guys question.  You don't need a password.  Not to interrupt all the fascination conversation.   Now go back making up and solving problems that don't exist.  Thank you very much.