Transferring stamp to new PP and moving over to ext of stay marriage

I have to go to immig soon to renew my 90 visa and at the same time move my ext of stay based on employment over to the new passport. Are there any additional documentation requirements for this? i.e. to get them to move the stamp to the new PP.

In 6 weeks time I will finish my job and will revert to an ext of stay based on marriage. We have registered the marriage and have a baby. Should I take the following docs:

tabian bahn, marriage contract, babies birth cert. my bank book showing > thb400,000 balance,....

Is there anything else I need to give them? Does my wife have to go with me?

many thanks

Having the stamps transferred and the change of extensions are 2 separate things. 

For the stamp transfer you will need this form completed. Transfer Stamps To A New Passport Letter from your embassy requesting the transfer. Copies of both passports photo page and copies of every page in the old passport that hasa stamp or visa for Thailand on it.

After getting the transfer done you will need copies of the pages in your new passport that has the stamps that were transferred to apply for the extension.

You will need a termination letter from your employer dated on or after you the day you will canceling your current extension and applying for a new one.

Your wife will be need to be with you when you apply for extension based upon marriage.

Here is my general list of the required documents for the extension. Marriage Extension Requirements 2.pdf

22 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Having the stamps transferred and the change of extensions are 2 separate things. 

For the stamp transfer you will need this form completed. Transfer Stamps To A New Passport Letter from your embassy requesting the transfer. Copies of both passports photo page and copies of every page in the old passport that hasa stamp or visa for Thailand on it.

After getting the transfer done you will need copies of the pages in your new passport that has the stamps that were transferred to apply for the extension.

You will need a termination letter from your employer dated on or after you the day you will canceling your current extension and applying for a new one.

Your wife will be need to be with you when you apply for extension based upon marriage.

Here is my general list of the required documents for the extension. Marriage Extension Requirements 2.pdf

Thanks so much for the info.

I dont understand the letter from the embassy requirement. I printed the form and there's no mention of embassy there. It looks like I fill out the first half and immig fills out everything below the 'For official only'.

I live a long way from bangkok and when renewing the passport my embassy didnt mention this requirement at all. You would think they would do this to save ALL people returning again.

Are you sure one has to get this signed by an embassy. It doesnt make sense. 3 yrs ago when I did this same process I didnt have to get a letter from the embassy

thanks

8 minutes ago, surinteacher2016 said:

Are you sure one has to get this signed by an embassy. It doesnt make sense. 3 yrs ago when I did this same process I didnt have to get a letter from the embassy

Many immigration offices will not do the the stamp transfer without the letter from the embassy. Some embassies give you the letter at the same time they give you the passport without you asking for it.

You will have to check with your local immigration office to find out if it is required. If it is required you would need to contact the embassy about it. Some will send it to you by EMS.