PASSPORT No on DRIVING LICENSE

wgdanson

whilst i would agree no need yet   if the next licence is a five year issue their is some calculation   which means you can get almost 6 years   from the calculated  time valid

i am sure somebody will be able to confirm this ??

8 hours ago, Lamkyong said:

whilst i would agree no need yet   if the next licence is a five year issue their is some calculation   which means you can get almost 6 years   from the calculated  time valid

i am sure somebody will be able to confirm this ??

Just go one day after your birthday, you will get 5 years + 364/365 days (depending on leap year or not).

I tried to have mine changed at Koh Samui they would not do it I took both my old passport and new one and believe me or not they took both my old and new passport put then together bound with an elastic band and told me that I should keep them both together until my licence is up for renewal I also wanted to change my address I have still got 3.5 years left on my current drivers license ? Only in Thailand ?

When I renewed both my 5yr car and m/c licenses in Banglamung last year I had to take my passport and copies.

The new licenses were issued with my new passport number on them.

Had to pay extra for this service...cant remember how much exactly. Maybe 120B or so more.