New requiremnts for an extension based on family support (marriage)

Nothing has changed for the national requirements.

I have seen no reports of Prachinburi immigration wanting the signature on your income letter be verified by the Department of Consular Affairs of the MFA in Bangkok. I suggest you contact them before having it done.

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Nothing has changed for the national requirements.

I have seen no reports of Prachinburi immigration wanting the signature on your income letter be verified by the Department of Consular Affairs of the MFA in Bangkok. I suggest you contact them before having it done.

Joe, many thanks that's is my plan :)

I renewed my marriage extension mid- November at Surin Immigration. This time they required copies of the children birth certificates. After all the paperwork was completed and signed, I had to have a second set printed at the copy shop. The originals are sent to Bangkok and they keep the copies.  

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Joe, just an update, I didn’t need to get the proof of funds verified., (the person that told me this is Dutch so I suspect the proof of fund had to be translated).

The only differences we’re that we had an “interview” which I’ve have seen as a requirement but so far not had do it. We also had to supply two original TM7s, (not a photo copy).

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Did you have to supply any other documents along with the proof of income letter from the embassy to show the money coming into thailand ? 

No not this time, but last time they asked when the money was bought into Thailand, my wife looked at our bank book and told the date and that was it.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app