BREAKING: Police arrest Thai wife wanted over brutal murder of Italian husband in northern Thailand

webfact

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, xerostar said:

I'm not condoning what these people have done but why criticise their appearance?
It has nothing to do with the case. If you were fortunate to be born attractive then lucky for you. Please wait until we hear both sides of the story before mouthing off like a lynch mob.

Sent from my SM-N915F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Homeboy, once we get to the dismembering/burning part the "hearing both sides" part is no longer under consideration and the "eye for an eye" (bad pun) kicks in.

3 hours ago, car720 said:

Well you know the French.  They have different tastes.

Maybe she has particular skills in the language.

The French men dont prioritize women's mind, neither their heart - its all about their Access to the backdoor which seems to have been widely open if its Worth killing....:coffee1:

3 hours ago, StevieDee said:

Wonder what his explanation is for the fresh scar all down his face?

One report in the Thai press a few days ago was that it was from a previous altercation with the now deceased husband who had slashed him with  a knife.

5 hours ago, Darcula said:

Quick work by the police. Well done.

One thing my wife told me and i am starting to believe it Cops here are good at catching crimes Unless they have big envelopes then they tend to lose them quick. Any body think of somebody who they  just cant seem to catch? Here's a clue Last word is Bull ( Red, Yellow or Blue )

1 minute ago, trainman34014 said:

Woman maybe...Lady never !

Every lady is a woman, BUT every woman is not a lady - maybe culturewise in Thailand, but NOT in Europe - at least not in the good old days...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady

3 hours ago, xerostar said:

I'm not condoning what these people have done but why criticise their appearance?
It has nothing to do with the case. If you were fortunate to be born attractive then lucky for you. Please wait until we hear both sides of the story before mouthing off like a lynch mob.

Sent from my SM-N915F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Thaivisa commentary ARE a lynch mob, albeit verbal. 

7 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

obviously they were framed, they camped out in the jungle to watch birds. Nobody looking for the Thai ex ?

I wasn't referring to her more - so him. Lets wait and see what happens mate ..:post-4641-1156694572:

1 hour ago, Happyman58 said:

One thing my wife told me and i am starting to believe it Cops here are good at catching crimes Unless they have big envelopes then they tend to lose them quick. Any body think of somebody who they  just cant seem to catch? Here's a clue Last word is Bull ( Red, Yellow or Blue )

.....and Ying (Luck, Unluck, Lucky, or Unlucky) 

3 hours ago, ttrd said:

The French men dont prioritize women's mind, neither their heart - its all about their Access to the backdoor which seems to have been widely open if its Worth killing....:coffee1:

What a ridiculous, dumb comment.  I suppose you have done a sexual survey with most French men and they informed you about this preference?  And from there you went on to make this assumption about people in this story?  Yes, of course!! That makes perfect sense ... for clowns.

Archived