Frenchman Confesses To Italian’s Murder

webfact

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, a man was killed, and i am seeing countless, pitiful attempts of humour from the posters here.

.. Will you ever get a life ?

We have not many info so far, please try to show some respect to the victim of this crime.

5 hours ago, Aroyaroy said:

It's not my opinion -- it's fact. For example, most serial killers have above average IQ so cannot by definition be called stupid. Childhood abuse/ trauma almost always plays a major part. Ask any clinical psychologist or just Google it.

So with all the evidence I'm not sure why you conclude it's *only* the crazy/ stupid/ low IQ people who commit these crimes and think they can escape consequences?

The mistake lies in attributing rationality to people with high IQ.

Most people aren't rational, decisions are made with basis in emotions (lust for example) and later the decision is rationalized to justify it to their surroundings and themselves.

Humanity as such is not a rational, but a rationalizing species. We justify our actions after the fact. 

14 hours ago, Docno said:

"Of a scar running diagonally across Rigaud’s face, Tawatchai said it was the result of Rujira once slashing his face with a knife."

What's wrong with these people? Why would you want to be with someone who's done that (assuming that the claim was true). Why would you want to pay 100,000 to buy a not-especially-young-and-attractive woman from another man? And why would you risk destroying your life to get that woman?  

Especially if you're not even sure it's a woman.

12 hours ago, Aroyaroy said:

It's not my opinion -- it's fact. For example, most serial killers have above average IQ so cannot by definition be called stupid. Childhood abuse/ trauma almost always plays a major part. Ask any clinical psychologist or just Google it.

So with all the evidence I'm not sure why you conclude it's *only* the crazy/ stupid/ low IQ people who commit these crimes and think they can escape consequences?

because their the one that commit these crimes and spend their lives in prison so id say they were pretty stupid ......................wouldn't you ?

18 hours ago, ScotBkk said:

I don't get it. This Frenchman must have serious sight problems considering his freak of nature adulteress partner is a sight for sore eyes. Even your run of the mill Ladyboy looks more feminine. Must have been a crime of disillusioned Passion.   

Actually I think she and the French Charles Manson-lookalike were a perfect match - physically, intellectually and, apparently, on a psychopathic level too.  

22 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

Interesting that you make that comparison. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe American police, at least nowadays, have a reputation for beating confessions out of suspects. What they do have a reputation for is using deadly force to kill citizens, especially minorities, when they feel their personal safety is in danger.

But the Thai police shine under this comparison as well. I've seen numerous videos of Thai police risking their lives to successfully disarm deranged or agitated people that I have little doubt would have been summarily gunned down by the police in the states.

And Trump aswell, only in America :     :biggrin:

On 1/30/2018 at 2:04 PM, JaiDeeMakh said:

Life without parole in Bang Kwang. Hope she was worth it....

she  looked kinda skankie , must be able to do many tricks with a french roll ,

more than a monkey can do with 100 meters of vine . 

18 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

So, a man was killed, and i am seeing countless, pitiful attempts of humour from the posters here.

.. Will you ever get a life ?

We have not many info so far, please try to show some respect to the victim of this crime.

If you didnt laugh you'd  end  up crying.

On 30/01/2018 at 1:50 PM, ScotBkk said:

I don't get it. This Frenchman must have serious sight problems considering his freak of nature adulteress partner is a sight for sore eyes. Even your run of the mill Ladyboy looks more feminine. Must have been a crime of disillusioned Passion.   

Couldn't agree more. She must have brainwashed him. No other viable explanation for wanting to be with her. She looks nearer 58 than 38, he's younger and the kicker is he has to pay 100k to the other guy and she cut his face with a knife. 

This is so fishy even Colombo wouldn't get to the real truth. 

I mean he'd be hard pushed to find a worse woman for free. TH is full of good looking women 

Something just ain't right..... Seems like the cops have made it a slam dunk though as usual 

On 1/30/2018 at 12:01 PM, ratcatcher said:

I think she will go down as an accessory in this case, surely?

Most probably, an accessory after the fact in the completion of the said crime. That unfortunately, is the ugly truth or ugly Bastard whichever one suits her best......:passifier: