• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

It is just returning your rather childish slur [and yes I do see the irony}

Still a no on being here, then?

Truth hurts then, If you had brains you could work it out

Happy enough

Stop dreaming and go have a walk on those lovey trash free beaches, while you are at it take a black plastic bag and do some cleaning up of the rubbish will you please. Thank You

wakeupplease - you hate Thailand yet you're constantly posting on Thai Visa slagging off Thailand.

Let it go, enjoy Worcester and the UK.

Start a company to attract South Africans to Worcester. They love cricket and they will remember Basil D'Oliveira  as I do,  the South African player who played for Worcestershire for so many years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basil_D'Oliveira

Perhaps you could entice them with a memorable song about cricket.

8 hours ago, The manic said:

Then you are ignorant of SA culture and history. The current term is Mixed Race. Mulatto is a slave owner term and a racist slur.

Not technically true: If your father was Zulu and your mom English you could be considered "mixed race", whereas Cape Coloured specifically refers to an ethnic group of people whose bloodlines trace back to the original Khoi people who populated large swathes of what is now considered the Cape region. Not that any of this should be relevant since there are about 7 billion races in the world (if we use the old school divisive method of separating people based on melanin levels) :smile:

Edited by SABloke

2 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

Happy enough

Stop dreaming and go have a walk on those lovey trash free beaches, while you are at it take a black plastic bag and do some cleaning up of the rubbish will you please. Thank You

Ah, more insults...clear sign of one who knows their answer will embarrass them self. 

12 minutes ago, bannork said:

wakeupplease - you hate Thailand yet you're constantly posting on Thai Visa slagging off Thailand.

Let it go, enjoy Worcester and the UK.

Start a company to attract South Africans to Worcester. They love cricket and they will remember Basil D'Oliveira  as I do,  the South African player who played for Worcestershire for so many years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basil_D'Oliveira

Perhaps you could entice them with a memorable song about cricket.

Worcester Not for me as too long a commute, but lovely old historic city and as for South Africa if you have not been there well as soon as you get off the plane you become a target, just like where you are. Me I never slag Thailand off as you claim I just tell the truth, unlike you who wear's rose coloured glasses.

Edited by wakeupplease

19 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

Worcester Not for me as too long a commute, but lovely old historic city and as for South Africa if you have not been there well as soon as you get off the plane you become a target, just like where you are. Me I never slag Thailand off as you claim I just tell the truth, unlike you who wear's rose coloured glasses.

5555 I've lived in Thailand since 1987. I'm still waiting to be a 'target'. 

Why aren't I?  What's wrong with me?

I wouldn't mind  being a target for a week or two but unfortunately I'm not rich. Does this disqualify me from being a target?

1 hour ago, wakeupplease said:

Happy enough

a dream. i may go and pick up some crap from the beach in the morning. i'll decide

Edited by Happy enough

3 hours ago, bannork said:

5555 I've lived in Thailand since 1987. I'm still waiting to be a 'target'. 

Why aren't I?  What's wrong with me?

I wouldn't mind  being a target for a week or two but unfortunately I'm not rich. Does this disqualify me from being a target?

Probably