Iranian woman intercepted at Bangkok airport using British passport

webfact

1 hour ago, JSixpack said:

Besides she might have been adopted or legally changed her name. A traditional English name doesn't "belong" only to the white-skinned.

Please try to google "iranian people" in the images section. There you will quickly find more "white-skinned" iranians then brown, yellow or black. Think you just got white-skinned a little bit wrong there.

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I cannot understand what you are trying to say 

Then I can only feel sad for you, but I will do my best to help you as usual.

She got caught, didn´t she. Must have been something that made somebody clever enough to lift their eyebrows, right?

5 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Then I can only feel sad for you, but I will do my best to help you as usual.
She got caught, didn´t she. Must have been something that made somebody clever enough to lift their eyebrows, right?

OK , thats understandable .

Yes, there must have been something to make the I.O .suspicious (quite obviously)

I would expect that her stolen PP may have been reported stolen and flagged , could be that the PP wasnt a good enough fake and the I.O could see that there was something wrong with it .

Could be any number of reasons , but I doubt if the Thai I.O. looked at her and though "She dosent look British" , because its not uncommon for Iranians to resemble Brits , especially in Thais eyes

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

Please try to google "iranian people" in the images section. There you will quickly find more "white-skinned" iranians then brown, yellow or black. Think you just got white-skinned a little bit wrong there.

You misunderstood. I'm merely enlightening (no pun intended) our bigoted Brits. I agree: they should google; be sure to tell them that when you have the chance.

• Haha 1