Nana Bakery New Shop Now Open

Greenside

The very wonderful Nana Bakery has opened its new shop at Plaza 89 on the Chiang Mai - Lamphun Road, Nong Hoi.  I believe they have moved some of their production to that site and that the shop at the entrance to Ban Siriwattana will continue as a coffee shop and lifeline for those in need of an emergency croissant or baguette.  Congratulations to the owners and staff for managing the difficult feat of expanding their excellent business while maintaining the quality.

5a73bc2dbc187_NanaBakeryInterior.jpg.b5d55a8bd96d7c12376a2d0064688f65.jpg

5a73bc4784d5c_NanaBakeryExterior.jpg.bdae3afda15393b69a96dab4fea74c75.jpg

Before anyone asks, I'm not associated with them in any way other than via the enormous number of croissants and Chocolate  Danish Pastries my family manages to consume :smile:.

Which side of the street is this on?... The side with the Tesco Lotus Express or the other side with the Vietnamese Resturant?

They have a small store here in Kad Farrang also but run out of things if you don’t get there in the morning...

Edited by sfokevin

As I understand it the coffee shop will be the major part of that location, but I don't see them ceasing to sell the most obvious items.  I haven't talked to the owners so I'm only going on what I can get from the staff.  When I do I'll post the info here.

You're welcome.  It doesn't get so many hits since it's been buried in the new pinned items layout on this forum and I have neglected it a bit.  Someone suggested I should give it a serious overhaul, spread the word around and get a little income from it with some ads.  What do you think?