Marriage to foreigners not all it's cracked up to be complains Isaan woman stuck in Farangland!

rooster59

5 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Try the Ice whores,the THC whores and the stupidly fat Austalian women here.

The product of,supposedly,a first world education and .society.

What  a larf-they are chronically obese and miserably educated too boot,

Go and micturate on your own backyard.I dare you.

5 stars to this brave woman.

"miserably educated too boot"? At least the girls I knew in Australia could mostly spell. Of course, my background was completely different to yours. I can honestly say I've never even met a chronically obese ice whore. For you, evidently, they're irritatingly ubiquitous. I think it sounds interesting.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

What?  No maids?  No cooks?  No one to clean up after you?  OMG, what's the world coming to???

Yeah they all have that in isaanistan!! Cooks, maids, exquisite wines, etc. Most of the isaan "sisters" and "aunties" i have met lived with 4 in 1 small room with a mat on the ground to eat sticky rice with sticky rice ???

Edited by Donotdisturb

This is so so funny 

You married him hoping for life of luxury.

Money to burn money to send home now crying because the real World 

Is diffrent to what you wanted 

Suffer Princess your Prince was infact a toad 

Hahaha 

Edited by WHYWHY
  • Haha 2

I dunno , my missus loves it so much that when I decided to retire to the land of smiles , she said she’s not going back (UK ??) . She’s been there 13 years now , ( 18 years together ) and I’ve now been retired out here for 3years . We talk every other day , FaceTime etc .. but she has no interest in coming back , even says if she can ,she’ll continue to work though her 60’s if possible .. likes working , earning , sending cash home etc .. stays with another thai lady now , rents a room . 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Damn glad I never married this whining old trout. Maybe she would be  better off going back to the jungle and eating garbage.

jungle and garbage, they never did that in their isaan life what are u thinking??

get yourself a nice thai lady not a isaan golddigger

41 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Money grubbing.

34 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Money grabbing....:shock1: The woman doesn't seem to be educated, even by Thai standards. 

grab
ɡrab/
verb

1. 1.
    grasp or seize suddenly and roughly.
    "she grabbed him by the shirt collar"
    synonyms: seize, grasp, snatch, take hold of, grip, clasp, clutch; More

2. informal
    attract the attention of; make an impression on.
    "how does that grab you?"

...or money grubbing. To grub is to (aimlessly) rummage about in search of something.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I find British and German to be particularly dumb when choosing their Thai partners.

Oh you do do you, so you are always in attendance when the Brits and Germans silently choose their Thai partners? Do you also find them particularly quiet when choosing partners of non Thai nationality?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cardinalblue said:

Should I tell you the story of a bkk lawyer who gave up that life so she can be a waitress in California...she has opted  to stay in usa over 20 years now b/c her life is a higher quality of living, benefits, higher equality and most importantly a voice with a vote...she has a life with opportunity...

sorry but that isaan girl is uneducated which brings a high correlation of ignorance...she has a warp and distorted view of the world outside of thailand...for some, it's better for them never to leave the rice fields b/c the lack of desire and skill to better position themselves and their offspring moving forward...she has no desire to grow and advance as a person....

this story rings of xenophobia by the press and media b/c a Thai or any third world product with initiative and drive rarely returns home to live....

So she 'bettered herself' working at McDonalds. Good luck is all I can say.

As near as I can determine my income is three times what many Thai professional people earn. More than the average MD or airline pilot, about on par with a senior retail manager. About four times what my GF earns as an assistant manager in one of the largest retail establishments in Bangkok, yet she says it is not enough for her to retire and two of us to live on. For some reason she thinks two people living together is more expensive than two people maintaining separate households.
Many Thais seem to have a real problem with mathematics and economics. Really lovely woman in all other respects.

It is a fact that Thai Ladies can seldom adapt in Farangland. I recently read in a survey from Switzerland  (OK, maybe not representative) that after 10 years of marriage with a Thai Lady 70 %  are getting divorced. Now what was interesting,  80 %  having a Filipina were still married. What does that mean ? Make your own conclusion.  Maybe the best thing would be not getting married at all.:smile:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, WHYWHY said:

This is so so funny 

You married him hoping for life of luxury.

Money to burn money to send home now crying because the real World 

Is diffrent to what you wanted 

Suffer Princess your Prince was infact a toad 

Hahaha 

a poor boy's schadenfreude.

• Like 2