Marriage to foreigners not all it's cracked up to be complains Isaan woman stuck in Farangland!

rooster59

Well she should do what most Thais do home and away when they have a farang b/f or 'husband': find some other men, giks etc to keep her happy...as long as the sucker taking care of her does not know about it.....

Edited by R123

3 minutes ago, Annunaki said:

I don't know what a tiag is and I've never been to Pattaya.

Question for you, are you another farang living under the thumb of a Thai girl in the arse end of a jungle?

You sound pretty bitter that other farangs should be allowed air their views on Isaan gals.

No, I'm not. 

Not bitter what other farangs have to say about Isaan ladies, 

I just think you pulled Sisaket out of the air or saw that is where i live and thought you could try a drive by insult.  Either way my opinion of you won't change.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, isaanbanhou said:

I think she has a better understanding of life in the west than a great many of westerns have of Thailand.

well she does now, she might even have to work in a real job to help pay the bills instead of swaning around in a bar surfing facebook getting drunk and partying

Many Thai girls (just like westerners) work hard but there are also many that don't and are generally lazy  

How about this for an idea?

Let's have a special day when no one posts negative things about Thailand or it's people (or indeed other posters).

I suggest April 1st. 2018 as the first day for this annual event.

Anyone want to suggest a name for this day?:smile::smile:

Sure, “the day that will never happen day”

38 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

So why are you living there if they eat garbage? 

I live here because I do not eat Garbage, neither does my Thai Wife, she used to, not anymore! Very few people get past 60 In Issan, because of the crap they eat and drink.

Just now, impulse said:

Kudos to the lady for posting her honest experience so others can have a more realistic expectation about what they're moving into when they decide to leave Thailand with their foreign spouse.

And opening herself up to all the trolls and web bullies who seem to live to find fault with other people.

Yes.Well said.Well done.

You are a gentleman,sir!

• Like 2