Drunk husband arrested for allegedly killing wife

rooster59

Drunk husband arrested for allegedly killing wife

By The Nation

0dfce82cafc7a0b94b4581b3dab1a77a.jpeg

The owner of a processed wood shop in Pathum Thani province was arrested late on Friday night for allegedly killing his wife with a pestle.

Police rushed to the shop in Moo 2 village in Tambon Ban Pathum, Samkhok district, at 10pm and found the body of Pramool Panyamas, 55, lying on the floor with bruises on her body and cuts on her mouth. A pestle was found nearby.

Her intoxicated husband, Supoj Panyama, 57, was found in the house. Police said the man was allegedly so drunk that he could not testify, and only said that he had not killed his wife.

He was taken to the police station for further interrogation.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30337865

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-02-03

7 minutes ago, rascalman said:

Mr moderator I for one am tired of stupid comments when someone or thing is NOT Funny.

There is a Report button available on each and every post.  From the forum rules:

Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately via the report function. We do have the ability to remove objectionable messages and will make every effort to do so if we determine that removal is necessary. Please use the report button only for posts in blatant violation of the forum rules. Misuse of the report button is not allowed. Removal is a manual process so please realize we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. Responding to objectionable messages is discouraged.

You are not obligated to respond to this post.  

A troll post has been removed. 

2 hours ago, rascalman said:

Mr moderator I for one am tired of stupid comments when someone or thing is NOT Funny.

The comment was relevant, not stupid. Alcohol causes more violence and road carnage than any other drug on Earth, and on a daily basis. Yet it is legal in most of the world. There is little or no logic in that.

2 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

The comment was relevant, not stupid. Alcohol causes more violence and road carnage than any other drug on Earth, and on a daily basis. Yet it is legal in most of the world. There is little or no logic in that.

lets go do a few hits on the bong and chase the dragon and see where that gets us and our bank accounts then? nah. go for a few beers sounds like a better plan. ta

7 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

lets go do a few hits on the bong and chase the dragon and see where that gets us and our bank accounts then? nah. go for a few beers sounds like a better plan. ta

Few hits with a bong far safer then alcohol.. I know its hard to admit your taking a hard drug and weed is just a soft drug. But hey.. better to demonize all drugs but forget about the worst of them. Alcohol. 

I am all for putting all the drugs someone wants in their body. Should be no penalties for doing so, however if you commit crimes while high or drunk you should be punished even harsher.. especially driving vehicles under the influence of drugs should be punished real harsh. 

3 minutes ago, robblok said:

Few hits with a bong far safer then alcohol.. I know its hard to admit your taking a hard drug and weed is just a soft drug. But hey.. better to demonize all drugs but forget about the worst of them. Alcohol. 

I am all for putting all the drugs someone wants in their body. Should be no penalties for doing so, however if you commit crimes while high or drunk you should be punished even harsher.. especially driving vehicles under the influence of drugs should be punished real harsh. 

robblok, I'm no angel i can assure you. have done nearly every drug available here when younger. scratch that. have done every drug available here but the good lads down the RTP set me straight and said you're better off having a few beers. don't drive and don't get into arguments once you have. something like that ; )

as for the whole legalize drugs thing. i do get you really but realise i'm in a very anti drugs place. check out some you tube vids of volunteers testing peoples pills at festivals in the UK. interesting. over a couple of beers!!!!555

Edited by Happy enough

17 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

robblok, I'm no angel i can assure you. have done nearly every drug available here when younger. scratch that. have done every drug available here but the good lads down the RTP set me straight and said you're better off having a few beers. don't drive and don't get into arguments once you have. something like that ; )

as for the whole legalize drugs thing. i do get you really but realise i'm in a very anti drugs place. check out some you tube vids of volunteers testing peoples pills at festivals in the UK. interesting. over a couple of beers!!!!555

I done my fair share of drugs certainly not all. I know its not safe here to do so. In the Netherlands they test the pils too. 

I do agree with you drugs are not a good thing to use here. 

5 hours ago, rascalman said:

So rascalman, are you  promoting even more censorship on ThaiVisa than already exists?

I guarantee I won't consider voting  for you  as "poster of the year" when Sir Trans' reign comes to a conclusion.