Traveled so want to verify calculation of next 90 day report

JimmerJJ

Hello all can someone assist me to ensure I am correct about when my next 90 day report is due so I do not get in trouble with Thai Immigration..  Since my last report at Thai Immigration Ladprao I have left Thailand to visit other countries several times.  My understanding is that each time you leave Thailand and then return your 90 day report date is reset to 90 days later.  I have visited several countries and below is my timeline:

September 19, 2017 reported at Thai Immigration Office Imperial World Ladprao

October 23, 2017 returned to Bangkok Thailand from a trip to Yangon Myanmar

(November 9 Extended my Retirement Visa for another year)

November 29, 2017 returned to Bangkok Thailand from trip to Cambodia

December 22, 2017 returned from Laos to Thailand and stamped in at Nong Khai

So I assume my next report date is 90 days after Dec 22 when I returned from Laos so my next 90 day report will be due on 22 March 2018 is that right?

Thank you in advance,

Jim

21 st  March, 22nd December (arrival date) counts as day one. So you have: ten days in December, thirty one in January, twenty eight in February which is sixty nine days , so 21st March is day ninety. You can of course go up to two weeks early or one week later. 

Edited by JohnC
Spelling
  • Like 1

WooHoo! Thank you so much John C for your assistance.  I thought I may have to make a trip out to the Immigration Office in Imperial World 5th Floor where I normally go.  But I have a hearing disability and it is very hard to hear through the plexiglass window even with the little hole.  And a few guy Thai Immigration Officers have gotten mad when I can not hear them so I dread going out there.  The US Consulate gets it right and has a speaker mounted outside the glass window that they turn on for me.  I have to get new hearing aids and find a reputable hearing aid center in Bangkok.  US Government will reimburse me because it was from in the military and a loud explosion close to me left me reeling from the concussion.  Thanks again!

• 2 months later...

Thanks John C.  Sorry to resurrect this but I am wondering if there is a limit on how many times you can leave Thailand and then come back and the 0 day report is rest to day 1.  Theoretically if I travel out of Thailand every month I could go the whole year without setting foot in a Thai Immigration Office (until I need to renew my retirement visa.).  So my question is, is there any limit on the number of times you can leave Thailand consecutively and have your 90 day report date reset to day 1?  I save all my arrival departure cards to show the dates I have been in and out just in case they want proof,