Address reporting despite entry card at airport

Can I check on something that I was told, but find it hard to believe.

For those of us with 1 year multiple entry with re-entry permits, it used to be that, if you leave and enter the country regularly (within 90 days) on business trips etc, then you don't need to do 90 day reporting at immigration;  Naturally, if you are in the country >89 days then yes, you need to go inform

I was recently told this has changed and that, despite informing your address via the immigration entry card, you have to to inform your address at immigration in town within 1-2 days.  Doesn't make sense to me.   Can anyone verify if this is the case or not.

Yes you need to report *at your local Immigration office,

everytime you return from a trip overseas,its called TM30,

it does not matter if you fill arrival card with your address,

they need your address so many times,you will need current

TM30 when you renew your yearly extension,failure to have 

one will result in a fine,at most offices,of from 1,300-2000 THB,

regards worgeordie       * it's really the responsibility of your landlord if you have one.

Seems to me that you got this on your backfoot completely, at least when it comes to your VISA Multiple enties (1 year) VISA..

First of all you do NOT need any re entry permits and seondly you do NOT do any 90 days reports at Immigration, what you do is to go out of the country and reenter every 90 day, nothing else.... Only exception to this is if you happens to have a NON O-A VISA.

glegolo

7 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Yes you need to report *at your local Immigration office,

everytime you return from a trip overseas,its called TM30,

it does not matter if you fill arrival card with your address,

That depends upon the immigration office he is reporting to. Some do not require the reports.

34 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That depends upon the immigration office he is reporting to. Some do not require the reports.

Specifically I have a a 2 year non-B with multi re-entry. I live and work in BKK and visa was handled by one-stop at Chamchuri Square.

I believed with regular business trips every month, no additional reporting is required

39 minutes ago, drbrit said:

Specifically I have a a 2 year non-B with multi re-entry. I live and work in BKK and visa was handled by one-stop at Chamchuri Square.

I believed with regular business trips every month, no additional reporting is required

Bangkok immigration does not enforce TM30 reporting for individuals. You have nothing to worry about.

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Bangkok immigration does not enforce TM30 reporting for individuals. You have nothing to worry about.

Perfect - as I thought.  Do you happen to know for Chonburi?  The person who raised this with me is a businessman in Sattahip