Thai police clearance required urgently, I'm British and not in Thailand.

Hi

I'm looking for recommendations for a service that will quickly (deadline is for me to have a digital copy of the police certificate in my inbox on the 28th of February) provide me with a police clearance certificate.

I am a British citizen, I am living in Australia, the purpose is for my Canadian working holiday visa application, I have all the relevant paperwork already and simply have to post it to whoever can help. Unfortunately my work takes me away from civilisation from the 7th to the 17th of February so I need to get a recommendation and post the documents for processing by 4pm, Tuesday 6th, Western Australian time.

If anyone can help me with this it would be amazing. I'm struggling a bit as I've already searched these forums and others and found a number of contacts for agencies offering fast track police clearance services, however upon contacting them they are slow to respond or do not respond at all.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks, Eric

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Your best choice would be to use the agent that the police clearance center has a link to on their website. https://www.a-plusservice.com/

The police clearance website is here. http://www.pcscenter.sb.police.go.th/eng/

Why would a British Guy living in Australia, and requesting a clearance for Canada require a visit @ pcscenter in Thailand?

Why would a British Guy living in Australia, and requesting a clearance for Canada require a visit @ pcscenter in Thailand?

Because he lived in Thailand at some time during the period that the Canadian authorities need to check, it happens every day of the week with all manor of nationalities.

• Like 1

Post in breach of Forum Rules removed:

18) You will not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts or signatures. Web addresses to personal non-commercial sites sites/blogs, or Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses, may be posted in a member's profile page.

11 minutes ago, OJAS said:

If he is a British national might not a subject access disclosure from the police force covering the area where he presumably lived in the UK once upon a time (as required by the Royal Thai Embassy in London for OA visa applications) do the trick if push came to shove?

In this case no.  As said before he needs one for every country he has lived in.