Video: That's more like it! Kind Thais swing into action as pretty teen falls off bus

webfact

Video: That's more like it! Kind Thais swing into action as pretty teen falls off bus

81pm.jpg

Picture: Tnews

A whole host of Thai good Samaritans swung into decisive action after a young woman fell to the tarmac from a bus.

The reaction was in stark contrast to the apparent indifference shown at the scene of an accident the same day when a nurse nearly lost her life.

On this occasion - at a bus stop outside the Etech University on Sunday - more than half a dozen people crowd round to assist before foundation medics are summoned and the 17 year old victim is taken to hospital.

82pm.jpg

Picture: Tnews

Orasa Cheuancheua was filmed jumping from the moving Chonburi to Pan Thong bus outside the uni. She smashes into the road surface injuring her chin and face and suffering bruising.

After checking her phone to make sure there is no serious damage, she sits down and then the good Samaritans react. A person from a following song thaew sees her condition and runs to fetch a toilet roll to act as a makeshift bandage while the driver also shows concern.

Then a group of men are summoned and one has a radio. Medics arrived shortly thereafter to ferry the young lady to Pan Thong hospital.

Tnews showed a police report that was filed by the teen though they left it up to netizens to decide if the bus driver had a case to answer.

The reaction was in contrast to that shown at the scene of an accident in Nong Bua Lamphu in Thailand's north east when a 23 year old nurse was thrown 30 meters after a collision with a car.

Many people criticized those at the intersection, including a policeman, for not helping the victim as she lay in the road.

She is now recovering in Udon Hospital after a miracle escape from what looked like certain death.

Source: Tnews

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-02-06

3 hours ago, khwaibah said:
3 hours ago, khwaibah said:

Stupid moron for stepping off a moving bus.

and she was looking at her phone.:post-4641-1156693976:

Come on you lot were you never 17? I suppose you never did anything stupid in your life? 

In the list of stupid things a 17 year old can do this is way down on that list.

Sure it helped she was young and pretty but this is a little ditty of a news story..it is a good news story..why is everyone on such a downer about it? Cheer Up.

1 hour ago, foxboy said:

I remember doing this as a teenager jumping off the school bus, thinking I was cool... looked like a right t#@t as fell flat on my face 

My first lesson in Newton's laws of motion :shock1:

The difference: you did it on purpose, not while checking a damn phone.

I wonder if most of the replies blaming a girl are from arrogant people living near BTS that never took a public bus in Bangkok.

A lot of bus drivers drive like lunatics and will give you no time to exit or enter the bus. The doors on these non air con busses are open 50% of the time. I take these stupid buses every day and drivers in my country drive better transporting cattle.

Just stupid comments all around.

37 minutes ago, maximillian said:

The difference: you did it on purpose, not while checking a damn phone.

but, she wasn't looking at her phone prior to, nor as she fell...

unless she had xray vision, as it was still concealed, probably in bag?

3 hours ago, aussie11950 said:

Yes she was silly to exit from a moving bus, but the responsibility must go the the bus driver, for allowing the doors to be open while moving.

Double deckers in UK had an open back up to the 70s. I don't remember too many people falling out.

56 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

Double deckers in UK had an open back up to the 70s. I don't remember too many people falling out.

Sydney, Australia was the same, open back on the double deckers and even some of the single deckers were the same

The headline is a disgrace, you cannot compare the two incidents because the young girl here only fell over getting of the bus and got up and sat on a seat whereas the other incident involved a high speed collision where a young woman was knocked off her motorbike at high speed

1 hour ago, tifino said:

but, she wasn't looking at her phone prior to, nor as she fell...

unless she had xray vision, as it was still concealed, probably in bag?

From bus stop it took her 8 sec to come out why because she look phone and suddenly ups I have to get of bus start driving cause nobody going in OR out 

She have her phone in her hand 

Can't blame the bus driver it is her own wrong doing 

And to compare this two accidents it so stupid